Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Just want to thank everybody for the good reviews so far - The latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now online, so join us for our second RuView! This time covering WCW Spring Stampede 2000, we go through all 14 (!) matches, all the interviews, angles, swerves, twists, turns, and tournaments to crown every champion in WCW, the first Pay-Per-View of the Russo/Bischoff Regime. Featuring Jeff Jarrett Vs. DDP for the vacant WCW Title, an 8 man tournament with 9 men in it for the vacant US Title, a 4 team tournament with 5 teams in it for the vacant Tag Titles, a 6 man match for the Cruiserweight Title with 8 people wrestling in the ring, and all the whacky plotholes, fun and games you expect from Vinnie Ru. Check it out and let us know what you think!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/w4wiji/SCG_Radio_109_-_WCW_Spring_Stampede_2000_RuView.mp3

• Paid Members

Is there a second Room 101 planned for SCG? I enjoyed the first and other areas to discuss for Room 101 were implied. Its been a while since there was a feedback driven episode (I know this weeks is, which I'm looking forward to as well, but still)

Edited by Tommy!

• Awards Moderator

If anyone has any interest in the brody murder in Puerto rico, this week's steve austin show with Eric Embry is a MUST listen.

That was a great show.

My favourite bit was squeaky Eric describing how emails work. "Ain't gonna go to no sales people tryin' to get you ta buy somethin'" , then trots out the most nan email address from his ISP.

Is there a second Room 101 planned for SCG? I enjoyed the first and other areas to discuss for Room 101 were implied. Its been a while since there was a feedback driven episode (I know this weeks is, which I'm looking forward to as well, but still)

It's been kicked around a few times, but we usually end up getting pulled towards something else instead. I think the problem is that we've done shows with a lot of "Worsts" in them, which take up a lot of candidates in a category and you never want to redo the same topic...

We were thinking perhaps Room 101 - Bookers, which could be fun.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

Knew it.

Not sure if anyone listens to Voices Of Wrestling, I don't regularly, but they have a recent podcast up all about the music of Wrestling, just going through their memories of it and a breakdown of the top entrance themes, personally I love that kind of stuff, when I first got into it I was obsessed with the Music and the Outfits. It's worth a listen if you get some spare time.

Flair's podcast is returning again in February. Guy loves a comeback.

Just listened to the plug on MLW, it sounds like Naich is referring to it as a new show.   I wonder he jacked the first one in because Conrad had heat with HHH for reading Sunny's description of sex with Shawn Michaels from her book on air?  Guess we'll know if theres a new co host. 

There will be a new co-host who is, supposedly, a 'major name sportscaster' whoever and whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. Shame as thought Conrad worked well with him, whoever replaces him will probably not have the same love for the business and they'll just talk about sodding gridiron half the time.

• Paid Members

I finished listening to the Jericho podcast with Perry Saturn and it's heart breaking stuff. Perry is a really engaging guest, talks very openly and without much prodding and has a hell of a story. I really hope this story has a happy ending for him.

Jerichos podcast on xfl is worth a listen just to hear a non wrestlers personal relationship with vince from Ebersols kid being around him From Saturday nights main events to making this documentary about him and his dad

Starting this Monday @tonyschiavone24 & @HeyHeyItsConrad take you back to WCW, Mid Atlantic & the NWA on this free @MLW podcast @WHWMonday!

This should be good considering how good the Prichard one is. Don't really care about Conrad he gets good podcasts out of these guys who really know the business.