Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Yeah definitely saw him on a show a few years ago and he said he was training. Then Terry Frazier (I think) came out as his trainer.

Justin Lee Collins did that faking it type program, he might be a fan.

Joel Ross of radio 1 fame. What was the name of the program where it was like a rally in cars he was with jk and seemed to spend the majority of the time reading powerslam.

Is it Skepta or JME who use a lot of wrestling lyrics?

Edited by moofasa

Isn't Jack Whitehall a fan? I remember him on a panel show trying to explain it, and then he "wrestled" the Blossom Twins on that sports show on Sky One a few weeks back.

Whitehall wrestled Alpha Female. It was Micky Flanagan who wrestled the Blossoms.

• Paid Members

This is some conversation. If you can recreate this in podcast form, I'll listen:

VicEbuwaSlick: I know Cena sells shirts but THE ONLY WAY 2 win back the crowd that mostly HATE HIM is 2 TURN HEEL successfully 4 a spell #WWE #WWETLC #TLC

BilliBhatti: I hate this guy so much. It's become 90-10 hate in most arenas now. Cena is a heel now.. Just not by general heel definition

VicEbuwaSlick: That's a GREAT POINT bro. Never thought of it like that. He does my head in. ALWAYS in main events even though he ain Champ wtf

BilliBhatti: obviously he's on last over the Shield, because AJ (fuck me I love her ) is going heel, or Shield are interfering for Ziggler

VicEbuwaSlick: yeh I was hoping something like that would happen. I've wanted 2 'ball' AJ since I 1st saw her. Fucking GORGEOUS little thing

BilliBhatti: I'm getting me an AJ and doing bad things to her.. Is HI-5 still around? Lol :)

VicEbuwaSlick:ha ha ha. Dude I reckon I can pull her :-)

BilliBhatti: she's likes her meat dark. She dates Jay Lethal, who was in TNA

VicEbuwaSlick: Good girl. I'll b sure to take some pictures bro ha ha

• Paid Members

Next week's Art of Wrestling is apparently a roundtable with Cabana, Punk and Cliff Compton, which sounds superb.

EDIT: I can't read tweets properly.

Edited by Up Chuck

• Paid Members

As a bonus Konnan is interviewing Colt for MLW's podcast that is being uploaded tonight, which is a mesh of two worlds which I dont think anyones brain is ready for. Its definitely a two Beckies from Roseanne moment with MLW and AOW meshing. Konnan has promised he grills Colt about his girlfriend Isis the Amazon. Which I didnt even know was Cabana's girlfriend until he said that.

Could you imagine shagging that? It would be like fucking Krang's robot body.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

After browsing through a wonderful Google image search of Isis The Amazon, i don't know wether to feel happy for Colt or feel sorry for him. Some of the pics are certainly teasing enough for me to be curious to see a lil' more.

Oh shit, i feel a fetish coming on...

Edited by Accident Prone

Whenever Punk and Mr 1859 are on for the intro, it's gold. They were on the intro this week, and Punk alluding to Flo Rida being on steroids was hilarious, as was coming up with rapper names based on states :laugh:

'TIME TO DIIIIIEEEEE'.

I always got the sense that Colt wasn't great or had a lot of confidence issues when it came to women, so that surprises me that he's attempted Isis.

EDIT: Is next week's a full episode with Punk and Cliff, because all I've seen on Twitter seems to suggest Colt was talking about the intro to this week's ep featuring Cliff and Punk.

Edited by dharmabear

Footballer David N'Gog now at Bolton went to a WWE show in Liverpool while he was at LFC.

I'm sure I read some Man United players including Wayne Rooney went to a WWE show in Manchester a while back.

Also I've not listened to it yet but Yakuza Kick Radio have a lot of US indy names like Rukus, AR Fox, Dave and Jake Crist, Tremont, Blk Jeez, Uhaa Nation and Joker. Basically seems like the CZW roster so it might be worth checking out if you like Combat Zone.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yakuza

• Paid Members
EDIT: Is next week's a full episode with Punk and Cliff, because all I've seen on Twitter seems to suggest Colt was talking about the intro to this week's ep featuring Cliff and Punk.

You're right, and I can't fucking read.

Am I right in saying that Ross is predominately a lucha fan? He did that episode of his movie series looking at the lucha films, is a comic book fan, brought a lucha libre mask with him to Top Gear, etc.

Edited by Vamp

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who listens to MLW think it strange that they had some random woman on this week? Sure, she has a podcast of her own, but don't hundreds of people record their own podcast in their basement? She doesn't seem to have any claim to fame apart from that. I'm surprised they invited her on the show for the full episode.

Edited by dharmabear

Anyone who listens to MLW think it strange that they had some random woman on this week? Sure, she has a podcast of her own, but don't hundreds of people record their own podcast in their basement? She doesn't seem to have any claim to fame apart from that. I'm surprised they invited her on the show for the full episode.

`

Yeah I thought that. Alice is cool, she tweets with our podcast quite a bit, but she is just another podcaster really. Maybe Konnan wanted to fuck her? On another note, how on earth did Konnan manage to get heat with Colt Cabana? By being himself of course...

Cabana's shit list: Rob McNichol, Konnan, Rob McNichol again.

• Paid Members

They got it spot on with Cabana. The ones who do the most ball busting are the ones with the thinnest skin. Proper pussy if he got offended by that. Shagging Krang's giant body is pretty nasty, though. He deserves shit for it.

Konnan continued on with it this week. He just randomly takes shots at Isis the Amazon. He's fucking hilarious. He said something along the lines of "I let the cat out of the bag, or in this case let the Sasquatch out of the bag". Fucking hilarious.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay