Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

It doesn't get much chatter round these parts as their NGP contemporaries seem to be the preferred option, but the Attitude Era Podcast have absolutely smashed it with their third season (which covers the Invasion storyline). The lads have been consistently entertaining throughout and have excelled themselves. The Rebellion 2001 episode where they discuss the extremely cringe 'Knights Of The Round Table' segment is sublime;

Edited by Accident Prone
Edited because I can't spell 'it' correctly, for fucks sake.

You reckon? It’s been ok, but Adam just seems to resort to saying “ooooh fucking hell” or “oooh Jesus!” to absolutely everything, or he’ll utter “oh, great reference” which makes him sound an utter knob. Kefin is still the only person who thinks referring to Edge as Egg is hilarious, whereas Billy is the funniest of the bunch

Thevearly stuff is still enjoyable, but the only one I’ve enjoyed from anytime recently recently was when they did Wrestlemania 27, and I think that was 2 years ago

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

You reckon? It’s been ok, but Adam just seems to resort to saying “ooooh fucking hell” or “oooh Jesus!” to absolutely everything, or he’ll utter “oh, great reference” which makes him sound an utter knob. Kefin is still the only person who thinks referring to Edge as Egg is hilarious, whereas Billy is the funniest of the bunch

Thevearly stuff is still enjoyable, but the only one I’ve enjoyed from anytime recently recently was when they did Wrestlemania 27, and I think that was 2 years ago

Two people, as it still gets a smirk from me. Personally, I feel Adam and Billy have contributed more this season and it's given the episodes a better balance of voices. But either way, I'm really looking forward to their plans for season 4 and I'm a bit gutted I missed their live show a couple of months back.

8 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

WALTER is on today’s Steve Austin podcast

You’ve just reminded me of my dream last night. I was sat in the crowd at a WWE show at Madison Square Garden and somebody handed me a mic, so I started doing an impression of WALTER, German accent and all.

I’ve never seen the bloke wrestle, nor do I know what his voice sounds like.

• 2 weeks later...