Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

That sounds inflated but I don't think it's inflated by that much. Just through virtue of being on the LAWs' network, we do numbers on British Audio Wrestling that I'd never have expected for a show about BritWres, so wouldn't surprise me if Cornette is doing numbers in the hundreds of thousands on MLW. 

I do wonder how any of these advertisers make money at the end of it though. Podcast advertising feels like the next bubble to burst now YouTube revenue tumbled. Expect to see all your favourite personalities on Patreon soon. 

Forgot to put this on here yesterday but in 'celebration' of another year of brand exclusive PPVs, we went back to look at the first ever SmackDown-only show Vengeance 2003, aka Vince McMahon's masturbatory aid. Yes, that's right, this is the show where Steph faces Sable and Vince beats up one-legged Zach Gowen. Plus it has Undertaker vs. Cena way back when people probably preferred John to win! All of that plus PROGRESS Chapter 48, wading into Orton vs. Ospreay and much more. Link is here:

https://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/vengeance-2003-rewind-wwe-backlash-predictions-progress-chapter-48-dive/

This week we're looking at the UK Championship division once more, following our highest-rated show from January which was our UK Championship Tournament preview, plus we might find time to discuss the WWE Championship situation...

• Paid Members

This is just magnificent. It's the bit from the WrestleMania 15 episode of Something To Wrestle where they discuss Jacqueline getting her tits out at Capital Carnage and Bruce blurts out "CHOCOLATE TITTIES" in his Vince voice. 

But it's the accompanying video clips they've used that really add to it though. Have a look it's only 2 minutes long; 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkW1f7K-SUw

:laugh: 

Just listening to Dean Ambrose/Jeff Hardy on Jericho's podcast. You can understand why Ambrose's main event push didn't last. What a fucking dullard. Can you imagine sending him on media tours? Nothing but meaningless mumbling whenever he's asked to contribute. Austin had the right idea about him.

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, CTXRussomark said:

Just listening to Dean Ambrose/Jeff Hardy on Jericho's podcast. You can understand why Ambrose's main event push didn't last. What a fucking dullard. Can you imagine sending him on media tours? Nothing but meaningless mumbling whenever he's asked to contribute. Austin had the right idea about him.

Not gonna waste my time on it but I soured so quickly on Ambrose with that Austin interview. Just disinterested, unwilling to share and all round disappointing. 

Today's Royal Grumble takes a look back at last weekend's major events, including NXT TakeOver Chicago, the UK Championship Special featuring DAN! in Norwich and, of course, WWE Backlash a.k.a. JinderMania. What is the future of the UK Championship division? Which one of us listens to Trent Seven's entrance music at home on his own? Just how offensive is one of our suggestions for a future WWE 'Classic' tournament? All of these questions are answered to some degree.

Please download, give us some feedback or even a review on iTunes if you like it: https://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/wwe-backlash-nxt-takeover-chicago-uk-championship-special/

• Paid Members
On 5/26/2017 at 10:33 PM, Onyx2 said:

Not gonna waste my time on it but I soured so quickly on Ambrose with that Austin interview. Just disinterested, unwilling to share and all round disappointing. 

on a similar sort of note (being as originals both aired on the network). The Shane McMahon interview on the Austin podcast is much better than the one he did with Foley.

just got done listening to that this morning, and yeah it is a million times better than the one on the network with Foley. I don't mean that as a knock on Foley, I think the one on the network was much more put together and regimented, whereas Shane sounded much more relaxed here and Austin has a lot more freedom  with his questioning

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Little off the normal track but I'd highly recommend the Two Man Power Trip podcast with Buff Bagwell, think it's the most recent episode, just a fantastically candid interview. Well worth a listen.

ive got that show favorited but ive never got around to listening to an episode, they have some cracking guests.