RAD:PRO EmbryoniX 1.5 - Intergender Tag Grand Prix Quarter Finals

teratorns

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of last minute changes here;

Due to family problems April Davids has had to pull out of the tournament and Rubix Roach's tag partner will now be Kirsty Love

Alpha Female & Rabbit vs Rubix Roach & Kirsty Love

Also the EmbryoniX Champion, Carbon has had to pull out with health issues therefore Christopher Saint will get a chance to swipe the number one contender spot from under Damian O'Connor's nose.

This post is also a reminder of course that this show is tomorrow. After all the work and build up we've had which seems to have lasted forever it's finally here and we will hopefully see one or two of you there!

Here are the results from EMbryoniX 1.5: Intergender Tag Grand Prix Quarter Finals

Sam Adonis & Rhia O'Reilly def. Jonny Storm & Freya Frenzy

Lewis Chambers def. Alex Cavanagh

Jainus Centurion & Kay Lee Ray def. Vulture & Viper

Frankie Sloan & Nikki Storm def. Scott Renwick & Amazon

Damian O'Connor def. Christopher Saynt

Rubix Roach & Kirsty Love def. Rabbit & Alpha Female

So the Semi Finals on the 19th January will be;

Frankie Sloan & Nikki Storm vs Rubix Roach & Kirsty Love

Jainus Centurion & Kay Lee Ray vs Sam Adonis & Rhia O'Reilly

The final will be on the same night. More details on that show coming soon

Here are the results from EMbryoniX 1.5: Intergender Tag Grand Prix Quarter Finals

Sam Adonis & Rhia O'Reilly def. Jonny Storm & Freya Frenzy

Lewis Chambers def. Alex Cavanagh

Jainus Centurion & Kay Lee Ray def. Vulture & Viper

Frankie Sloan & Nikki Storm def. Scott Renwick & Amazon

Damian O'Connor def. Christopher Saynt

Rubix Roach & Kirsty Love def. Rabbit & Alpha Female

So the Semi Finals on the 19th January will be;

Frankie Sloan & Nikki Storm vs Rubix Roach & Kirsty Love

Jainus Centurion & Kay Lee Ray vs Sam Adonis & Rhia O'Reilly

The final will be on the same night. More details on that show coming soon

Estimated crowd?

Hoping to get to next one.

Thank you for your feedback its all taken on board. This is only our fifteenth show and we make no claims to be putting on perfect shows. We do everything we can to make improvements every show. I'll just try and cover a few of your points tho...

Doors opened at 17:20... yeah our timekeeper should really own a watch. sorry about that!

Jonny Storms tag partner is young etc... Freya is a great potential but very green and besides training every week which she does the best way for her to learn is to be in their with guys like Jonny Storm, Sam Adonis and Rhia O'Reilly. She has also worked Rhia on another ocassion, Viper, Nikki Storm and Kay Lee Ray and i have had positive feedback every time and she has recieved great advice on all accounts. People came up to me after this show and said she'd done herself proud and how much she is improving. On top of all this EmbryoniX has always been and will always be a platform for trainees to gain experience rather than constantly working each other and learning nothing. RAD:PRO's main shows will be a different story and thats coming in April.

Not informed about April Davids' absence... Most of our fanbase come through facebook etc so it may have been assumed that April's absence was already covered but you are right it should have been repeated live that she would not be there.

The 2 idiots who attended from IWF... they were punters just like everyone else in the crowd and they can say and do whatever they want. they paid.

Too many silly gimmicks... we focus on the gimmicks so if you dont like that then RAD:PRO is not for you anyway. we are a family show, we use the slogan Old School 2.0 and have never hid the fact that we love ridiculous gimmicks. It's gunna get a lot better/worse i promise you! lol

it was just an average family show... our crowd at least doubled since our last show and yes it is a family show. thats what we're aiming for. we are new. we're barely out of nappies. some of us still forget we aren't wearing one but we won't go into that. We are growing and if the crowd size affected your enjoyment of the show we are always looking for help with flyering ;)

So anyway thank you for coming and i'm glad you enjoyed watching Frankie Sloan, Alpha Female, Lewis Chambers, Alex Cavanagh and whoever else you enjoyed watching. The DVD will be out shortly!

Every time i see anything about this i keep thinking its a kinda attempt of CHIKARA, it's not but the characters look fresh and different to anything you get with "generic high flyer" i mean that one with the mask, rubix roach looks like something from CHIKARA

• Paid Members
Every time i see anything about this i keep thinking its a kinda attempt of CHIKARA, it's not but the characters look fresh and different to anything you get with "generic high flyer" i mean that one with the mask, rubix roach looks like something from CHIKARA

I think Chikara is definitely an influence. Nothing wrong with being different and having characters, rather than using the same talent in the same gimmicks you can see up and down the country, or even in the same region.

Archived