PROGRESS Chapter Five: For Those About To Fight, We Salute You

ThisIsProgress

Shaping up to be a stacked card yet again:

Ligero .vs. Mastiff for the title

LDRS .vs. London Riots

Nathan Cruz .vs. Rampage Brown

I'm hoping to see Noam take another step up at Progress after three wins on the bounce, maybe against someone like Greg Burridge. Jimmy Havoc has been a revelation in Progress, and I'd love to see him take on RJ Singh, another guy who is really over with the Progress crowd.

LDRS .vs. London Riots

I'm hoping to see Noam take another step up at Progress after three wins on the bounce, maybe against someone like Greg Burridge. Jimmy Havoc has been a revelation in Progress, and I'd love to see him take on RJ Singh, another guy who is really over with the Progress crowd.

I've been told Noam Dar will be at ICW in whatever capacity I am unsure so I don't think he will be on this. Is this show got ability to screen The Royal Rumble like ICW has?

LDRS .vs. London Riots

I've been told Noam Dar will be at ICW in whatever capacity I am unsure so I don't think he will be on this. Is this show got ability to screen The Royal Rumble like ICW has?

No idea mate, you'd have to ask the guys.

I'm pretty certain, There is nowhere in London that screens WWE ppvs. These shows will finish around 7 and then the Garage normally has something else going on in the evening.

I think they did show the football after a show once before though?

They did but that was the something else going on unrelated to Progress though most of the crowd stayed on to watch it, the world cup match that saw England lose on penalties. Not exacty a wrestling ppv at 1am.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived