Indian Daniel Bryan says my computer is on its arse.

IANdrewDiceClay

The two I used to use (when I could be arsed) was to say I was Detective Mills and this is a crime scene, Mr Houchen has been murdered and you've called here a few times, we'd like to take you in for questioning. The one that got shot of them quicker was to make out that the guy phoning was the bloke I shagged after Saturday night at the leather bar and was glad he called after I wrote my number on his cock.

They called when i was staying round my sisters last Christmas, as soon as they said something about my pc having a virus i told them to shove their scams up their arse before i track him down and shove my cock up there.

At which point the nice polite young Asian man on the other end of the line said thankyou very much in his poshest voice and hung up.

That wasn't quite the reaction i was hoping for!

My favourite trick is to make random animal noises down the phone to them for every 3rd question, then carry on as if nothing has happened. I've also broke down in tears saying that I just wanted someone to talk to and tried to strike up a conversation about things like football, prostitutes, and the war in Iraq.

Archived