4FW: Kingdom Rising | 24th & 25th May | Gloucester & Swindon

4FWpromoter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange choice there. Just my view so it means nothing but I would've guessed that if you're paying what I can only assume is a premium rate for Ultimo it'd make sense to have him in a singles with 50% of the match focus on him and to not be paying him to stand on the apron for half the match. That said it still looks like a good match and I'll be trying to get the day off work.

Not a strange one in my eyes, Pete Dunne and Owen Phoenix will be fresh of a tour with Michinoku Pro so will be great to see them face off, then Kid Kash and Ultimo Dragon add the name value and experience that local fans will relate to, Allot of people assuming we are paying premium rate which is fair enough as it would be expected, Ultimo Dragon works allot with Michinoku Pro and they have come up with a fantastic deal for us due to our working agreement, i'm obviously not going to discuss money or how our deal works etc but I can assure you the rate we have got him at is fantastic, the reason he is in a Tag match on the Saturday is personal preference, unfortunately for some dream matches don't interest me, progression of the 4FW talent interests me, hopefully you understand where i'm coming from and do manage to attend the event.

Also Tag matches can be far more entertaining than singles matches, I expect this contest to action packed.

Oxford venue/show details coming soon, regarding Reading we had a venue booked last year but pulled out a Month to go due to the lacklustre attitude of the venue staff, we are on the look out for another, booked up lots of new venues this year not tried Reading again yet but will look to do so before the years out.

We have removed the Tag match that we announced for the event on Saturday 25th May, a similar one will take place on Friday 24th May, a match announcement will come this week that will replace the Junior Heavyweight Tag Team contest, the match we are set to announce will be absolutely phenomenal, there will be no more confusion or match changes from now on as everything is now set in stone and we look forward to announcing the full card in the coming weeks/months.

Not definitely out at the moment, will all depend on the Super Juniors, if he definitely can't make it he will be appearing in October, Talking to some huge names for our October events.

Minor news, this event will feature our new setup including our 20 foot ring, the setup will be the most unique looking setup in the UK, 4FW are going all out with this event and will continue onwards and upwards from there.

Archived