4FW: Kingdom Rising | 24th & 25th May | Gloucester & Swindon

4FWpromoter

32330_448447781879288_899117233_n.jpg

4 Front Wrestling returns to the Stratton Leisure Centre for our Kingdom Rising Spectacular on Saturday 25th May 2013. 4FW are set to announce some huge names in the World of Professional Wrestling.

4FW Gold will be on the line as both the 4FW Heavyweight Championship and the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship will be defended, also featuring the hottest talent in the United Kingdom today along with International Stars.

4FW are lining up a huge card for Kingdom Rising 2013, tickets are on sale soon WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

: Official Event Poster :

Coming Soon

: Announced Stars :

HeavyweightBannercopy-1.jpg

SheltonBenjaminKingdomRisingGraphiccopy_zps1c746957.jpg

'Gold Standard'

Shelton Benjamin

Writeup Coming Soon

RJBrewerKingdomRisingGraphiccopy.jpg

RJ Brewer

Writeup Coming Soon

JackDynamoKingdomRisingGraphiccopy.jpg

Jack Dynamo

Many times in the past, 4FW superstars have suffered catastrophic losses. Some have lost single matches, some titles even sometimes they have lost an entire company. For Jack Dynamo, his loss to The Saint at Steel Cage Warfare was him losing everything. For over a year, Dynamo had put his heart and soul into pursuing The Saint and ending his career.

His friend and mentor had taken the spotlight, which incensed Dynamo, who committed to his for ally

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be very intrigued to see who is announced for this show. I did have Jushin Thunder Liger in mind with how openly it's been stated that you want him to appear, and how close it's been in the past. But with this show only being two days before the BOSJ kick-off that could throw a spanner in the Liger idea.

I'm going to be very intrigued to see who is announced for this show. I did have Jushin Thunder Liger in mind with how openly it's been stated that you want him to appear, and how close it's been in the past. But with this show only being two days before the BOSJ kick-off that could throw a spanner in the Liger idea.

If THIS was announced, I would walk from Newcastle to see Liger. Once In a Lifetime.

Just awaiting the green light for the announcement, but for now the first star announced...

BehnamAliKingdomRisingGraphiccopy.jpg

'The Sheik'

Behnam Ali

Having turned himself from a bullied loner who was bank-rolled by his parents to a self-supporting star on the British wrestling scene - Behnam Ali has carved a niche for himself in 4FW as a detestable, vile individual who takes out his spite and venom on his opponents in the squared circle. Referring to himself as

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very happy with that as Oxfordshire is closer to me than Bristol and while I'll have to get an early finish at work on the Friday, it'd be easier than getting to Bristol.

Only ever been to two shows in Oxfordshire., the A-Merch Event in Faringdon and the first DG:UK show.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived