Do YOU know a mental?

WWFChilli

• Paid Members
That would be Idiots At Work in Off Topic Gold, I think.

I was only thinking about this the other day.

Frankie, do you still work with the inspiration of that thread?

EDIT: I just re-read that entire thread. It's still hilarious. But also noticed she got the chop. Such a shame - not for Frankie but for our entertainment purposes.

• Paid Members
Oh, for fuck's sake. This could've been a reasonable topic had the lame trolling not kicked in right away.

I think the lack of related posts is that the initial post (as well as being a tad long), isn't some amusing tale of some vapid socialite wannabe who wants to know "If Jesus was a real person, like Adam and Eve were", but a seemingly intelligent woman ranting that women should stop moaning and get over being raped.

• Awards Moderator
That would be Idiots At Work in Off Topic Gold, I think.

I was only thinking about this the other day.

Frankie, do you still work with the inspiration of that thread?

EDIT: I just re-read that entire thread. It's still hilarious. But also noticed she got the chop. Such a shame - not for Frankie but for our entertainment purposes.

Yeah, she got the boot which was probably the only thing that kept me out of prison.

She was on a night out with us a few months ago, as she was invited by one of the girls who keeps in touch with her. At one point she started getting a bit flirty and as I got drunker I was almost tempted, for old time's sake. But then I had a moment of clarity and she was re-directed to the new lad who had been with us for a couple of months. He slept with her that night and still hasn't forgiven me for what he had to put up with from her in the hours and days that followed.

She's still fucking thick.

• Paid Members
If Jesus was a real person, like Adam and Eve were

To be fair, most people don't know the answer to that.

I don't mean that in a religious "let me tell you about God" way, I mean it in the purely literal sense.

• Paid Members

Maybe if it's just my way of thinking, but if someone were to believe in Adam & Eve (created from dust and a rib), then they would by proxy already believe in Jesus (as a historical figure - not necessarily divine - born of a man and woman).

If you're going to have doubts about one of them, then surely Adam & Eve get the short straw?

Oh, for fuck's sake. This could've been a reasonable topic had the lame trolling not kicked in right away.

I think the lack of related posts is that the initial post (as well as being a tad long), isn't some amusing tale of some vapid socialite wannabe who wants to know "If Jesus was a real person, like Adam and Eve were", but a seemingly intelligent woman ranting that women should stop moaning and get over being raped.

Having read about this bint in both this and the US Election thread, I wouldn't have said there was the slightest indication that she seemed intelligent. Spelling is reasonable, but the proclivity for WORDS TYPED LIKE THIS TO GIVE THEM EXTRA EMPHASIS is a dead giveaway.

• Paid Members
Maybe if it's just my way of thinking, but if someone were to believe in Adam & Eve (created from dust and a rib), then they would by proxy already believe in Jesus (as a historical figure - not necessarily divine - born of a man and woman).

If you're going to have doubts about one of them, then surely Adam & Eve get the short straw?

Yeah, that's a fair point. Unless you're Jewish, obviously.

• Paid Members
Isn't there a similar interpretation of the Adam and Eve tale in a few different religions, where Jesus is a very specific Christian only thing?

I don't know about any other religions, but both Adam and Jesus appear in the Koran. I think Hinduism acknowledges the existence of Jesus too.

And Judaism recognises Jesus , obviously.

Isn't there a similar interpretation of the Adam and Eve tale in a few different religions, where Jesus is a very specific Christian only thing?

Plenty. No surprise really either. Before we got our brains scienced up it would've been the logical conclusion that at some point there was just one man and woman. And as soon as you ask the next logical question, you've invented god.

Archived