Do YOU know a mental?

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Do you know a mental. By that I don't mean someone with a genuine crippling problem or disability that isn't the fault of those in question. But that person whose views or opinions or even behaviour are so staggering that it can sometimes just defy belief.

Case in point, those who posted in or viewed the US Election thread may remember my hardcore republican friend that I know through a fan forum for a TV show. Well since the election she hasn't really calmed down much. I don't even really know this person but she by far has to be the most mental person whose thoughts I've been treated with. Case in point just THIS WEEK alone.

"It's so obnoxious when you are arguing a point,use words considered to be name calling, and idiot after idiot says "oh name calling,that's real mature!" or "you are so rude and immature,grow up" NO SHIT,that's the point! I AM being rude. And furthermore,SO WHAT? So what if name-calling is immature?! So then I'm immature! It doesn't change the fact what you are a wackjob freak,or an idiot,or a tool,or any other name that pops in my head to describe your lack of working brain cells. Yes,I'm immature,I name call. And? What's your point? Zucchini's are also immature (they are picked before they become "adult",when they become inedible),but they are still damn good!!"

Followed by whatever the hell this was about...

"Instead of making this a "conservative vs liberal", "democrat vs republican", "right vs left" post,I'd like to say this about everyone. Has anyone noticed the sheer amount of HATE that we as people have come to embrace? Myself included,it seems that hate,slander,disrespect and malevolence towards it all,has reached an all time high to where wishing ill on others,slandering them,enjoying any misfor

tunes they have,is not only par for the course,but also embraced? Now, myself being a HUGE participant in all of this,cannot say that from here on out,my hate and loathing of those I strongly disagree with,is going to stop. It won't,and I know that about myself. But when you step back and look at the things we say to one another,and now with the age of the internet,say to and about people that we don't even know,and never will,it's really pretty sick. We are a sick nation right now. Obviously,everyone knows my stance on things,and whom/what I think is to blame about many of these things. But in all actuality,it's the evil one,Satan behind all of it. Sometimes I get in such a rancid mood towards and about libs and other people I consider to be wrong,stupid,ignorant,infuriating,that I'm just busting out at the seams. I WANT to tear them down. I WANT to insult their human dignity,and make them feel like lowly snakes. I can't help it,I just do. But I also admit that I'm getting a bit weary of it all. Hey,we know there will never "peace on earth","world peace" or anything of that sort (until the second coming that is). So in many ways I feel like "hey,I'm not going to change all of this and make it better,so I'm just going to jump into the melee of it all head first"! And,I also feel as though we have been brought to a point in this country now, that many of us are so angry,and and have every right to be angry and indignant about what has/is happening to our nation and our personal freedom's and beliefs,that I'm justified in saying whatever the hell I want to whomever the hell I want whenever the hell I want. That being said,I cannot help but know deep,deep down it's not right,and though on a worldly scope,may be justified,it's not in the spiritual world. I feel as though jumping in and having my say,my opinion heard is important. But many times (many not all),my opinion is just one among millions,no matter how nice or nasty I put it. I think when it comes to the internet,ESPECIALLY Facebook that has become an intimate part of so many peoples lives,in a way that's really quite sick and twisted. Go back just 50 years ago. Tell them that our penchant and thirst for hate,would be spewed every second of everyday on a place that's supposed to bring people together,to keep in touch with those we would otherwise not see. They would think you were insane. (Though it is my opinion that the purpose of FB is in all actuality here to cause decisiveness and hate DESPITE what THEY say!) I'm not stupid. I know my opinion counts for about as much as the dog shit in the backyard,when it comes the broad spectrum. I sometimes wish that others knew this little truth too. I mean,think about it. Think about the last debate,argument,melee,or opinion-based post you were involved in. Now think about one single person that responded negatively,or disagreed with you. Can you even remember their name? Did their statement,opinion,rant change one single thing about what you feel and think in regards to the subject at hand? No. No it didn't. That's you to someone else,or me to someone else. Our words rarely mean anything to anyone that we don't know,that live anywhere and everywhere in the country and beyond,and are someone you would not know if you hit them with a car,and never ever will. I'm getting a little tired of arguing all the time. You know,I can't even enjoy pet-related things without arguments. People don't like how you feed your pet,how many you have,if you breed,spay/neuter or don't tail docking,housing,declawing,raising,breed type,square footage per rat (yes,it's a big argument),to the point where I no longer frequent pet pages on here or on the internet in general,unless it's pertinent,or just informational,or contest related. Never mind the PETA freak-type people who live their lives arguing and complaining about EVERYTHING under the sun. No one ever lets up,even for a moment,even when it comes to something that is supposed to bring absolutely nothing but joy into everyone's lives,like pets. Bottom line,I do not really watch the news anymore. I stopped a while ago,as I was put on blood-pressure medication after years of high blood pressure,being a 20-something female that is 5'6 and 120 lbs (ok now it's a little more). You get my point. So I knew,it was either spend my life on drugs to control my blood pressure,or eliminate as much of what boiled my blood,as possible. 90% of it? The news,politics,current events. So I cut it out. Now I still wish to be informed,so I do keep up on things. But I no longer sit down and turn the tv channel on to any sort of news network. I no longer subscribe to the local paper. Yet somehow,I'm still completely informed on everything I should be and need to be. My life is pretty even keel,outside of politics and other crap I yell and get pissed about,mostly on the internet. I've got a shit-ton of pets,just how I like it. I can do as I please all day long,and all night long. I have who is undeniably the best son to have ever lived aside from Jesus himself. I have the BEST niece and aunt could ever hope for,that brings SOOOOO much joy into my life,nearly everyday,whether I get to be right there spending time with her,or just downloading and going through all of the THOUSANDS of photos and videos I have taken of her in her life which hasn't even been one full year yet. I've got God's gift humans in my amazingly wonderful best friend Josephine,the other half of me. I have some damn good and wonderful,and amazing friends. They may not plentiful by the numbers,but they are plentiful in quality,and wouldn't trade them in for a million "sort of friends" that most people have. Some may be friends I have right around around me,and some may be friends who live anywhere in the country and beyond,but they are there for me,and I for them! And my family?! PSHHT! My entire family IS THE SHIT! Period. Yet I can still get mired down in all the bullshit going on outside my life and home. Luckily for me,I can zone out of all that at a moments notice. I hope everyone else can do the same thing. Well,that's it. I've said what I felt I needed to say. The end."

And then today, with some of her usual topics of conversation.

"We all know playing the "race card" has gotten old. It means nothing anymore. It's just a libtards attempt at throwing spaghetti at a wall to see what sticks. It's used when they have no valid argument. Most people's responses are "how is that racist?" or "I'm not the least bit racist". Just to put a warning out there,if you play the race card with me,I'll agree with you,got that? I'm not afraid o

f anyone calling me anything. It doesn't worry me a bit if people think I'm racist. I know the reality,but it tickles me to turn the tables on the libs and simply say "yeah,I'm racist...what does that have to do with me not liking ______?" Then they are stuck. They can't go off on the racist tangent,like they usually can when the other person starts bitching about how they are not racist,etc. But my balls,they have no choice but to continue on with the debate at hand. "Yeah,I'm racist,so what does that have to do with me not supporting oblummer care? They are then stuck."Yeah,so I'm racist. What does that have to do with me being disgusted with our welfare system?" I'm not like the others. I'll piss right back in your cereal. I could not even BEGIN to care less what you or any other human being thinks of me,with the exception of my son and my niece,and seeing as how they are both brilliant as well as being conservative,I have no worries there either. Got that? Good."

and...

"And just one more word of wisdom for those who's brains are partially rotted. Abortion is NEVER ok. Raped? So let's see,you were raped,so an innocent human being should die? Grow up. Put your big girl pants on and realize that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Killing the baby,isn't going to take away your pain,it's only going to make it worse in the long run. Rape is bad,but it sure as HELL isn't the

end of the world. Understand that? You'll live. But that poor child won't,all because you are too bogged down in your pain and self-pitty? Shit happens. Get over it. And don't one living soul DARE give me some bullshit about "you are so cruel,rape is the worst thing that could happen to a woman,blah,blah,blah". It doesn't change the reality that you're killing an innocent human being. And besides,we all know the worst thing that could ever happen to a woman,is being locked in an airplane bathroom with a libtard for the entire flight to China from here."

This is a young woman with a family. I really should have deleted her way back, but sometimes you need to be reminded these people exist. So... do you know a mental? I do.

• Paid Members
Chilli stole the original post from a mental.

WANK

That's the best you had Ian? I usually get a better quality of trolling than that :(

MichaelScarn: That might have been the the thread with Frankie going off on some absolutely thick as woman who worked in his office. Great stuff.

• Awards Moderator
Chilli stole the original post from a mental.

WANK

That's the best you had Ian? I usually get a better quality of trolling than that :(

MichaelScarn: That might have been the the thread with Frankie going off on some absolutely thick as woman who worked in his office. Great stuff.

That would be Idiots At Work in Off Topic Gold, I think.

• Paid Members
I could hardly use myself as an example though Ian. I know how much Gladstone hates self-depreciation gags after all.

Wrong.

You should be.

Do you want another shot at that one-liner zinger reply seeing as though that one means absolutely nothing?

• Paid Members
You could post something relevant to the topic itself, rather than the usual approach you have with me... and you mean absolutely nothing, nerrrr.

Christ, you're just absolutely terrible.

If you wanted to keep the topic on hand then you shouldn't have derailed it yourself by bringing up my name - even more so when I hadn't even posted in the bastard.

• Paid Members

Oh, for fuck's sake. This could've been a reasonable topic had the lame trolling not kicked in right away. Or it would've dropped off the page, but at least then I wouldn't have had to read the shit attempts at put-downs.

Note to Chilli: You've just about been positioned as the underdog babyface in my book, mate, because of the constant pile-ons. But if you're going to respond to weak trolling, don't drop somebody else's name into your response and invite some more of the same.

On topic: As I mentioned in the conspiracy thread, my mate's dad is a lunatic. My most recent involvement with him was at is daughter's wedding, where he was given an open mic to make his speech as father of the bride. He did it all in a fake Yorkshire accent to ape the groom's and finished with an unrelated flurry, made even more inappropriate by the fact that the groom and best man were wearing their uniforms and campaign medals, and that the bulk of friends in the room were either squaddies or in the TA: "Mebbee one day these waars'll be urver, 'cept t'waars we're fighti' in't streets, on our way tat Nurbel Peace Prize."

Archived