Rank WWE's Biggest Stars

Foalie

Im British, and I love lists. So just for fun, rank the WWE's top ten biggest stars that they will (probably) have at their disposal for WrestleMania this year. Who are the WWE Universe most invested in? Who will attract the most mainstream attention? Who has the most star power? I'd go with:

1. The Rock

2. Undertaker

3. John Cena

4. Brock Lesnar

5. Triple H

6. CM Punk

7. Sheamus

8. Randy Orton

9. Daniel Bryan

10. Ryback

• Paid Members
The interesting duscssion here woudl be wehther or not Undertaker is still above Cena. He's a special attraction that shows up once a year, Cena is the fucking man all year round.

I would say he's a bigger star in terms of "mainstream" in that if you ask an absolute non-fan like, let's say, my mum, to name some pro wrestlers, she'll know The Undertaker but not John Cena.

Triple H is a bigger wrestling star than Lesnar.

No. Lesnar's been the biggest draw in MMA, pro wrestling, collegiate wrestling and American football since 2008.

American football?

So his failed attempt to make a team is notoriously larger than Tom Brady or Payton Manning? laugh

• Paid Members

No. Lesnar's been the biggest draw in MMA, pro wrestling, collegiate wrestling and American football since 2008.

American football?

So his failed attempt to make a team is notoriously larger than Tom Brady or Payton Manning? laugh

Oh dear.

• Paid Members

American football?

facepalma.gif

Archived