Rumble 2013

PSF

• Paid Members

Bryan losing in 6 seconds (or whatever it was) was the best thing to happen for his career. Essentially it's what propelled him into a higher level in the WWE.

I'd rather no Undertaker this year if possible. Him vs. Punk is a waste of a match, it won't make any difference to the buyrate and Punk should be used to get over a full time member of the roster, not job to an old cripple. Save Undertaker for his big match against Cena the next year.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, not this streak stuff again. CM Punk would be a great opponent for Undertaker I reckon. Undertaker is a broken down old man while smarmy dickhead CM Punk sees it as a perfect opportunity to get the respect he clamours for by beating the deadman at Wrestlemania and he'll take every shortcut to do it. Presented in the right way anyone could be presented as a viable candidate to end the streak, even though nobody ever will.

• Paid Members
Presented in the right way anyone could be presented as a viable candidate to end the streak, even though nobody ever will.

Well that's obviously not true at all, is it? Are you just exaggerating for effect there or do you really believe that?

Presented in the right way anyone could be presented as a viable candidate to end the streak, even though nobody ever will.

Well that's obviously not true at all, is it? Are you just exaggerating for effect there or do you really believe that?

Any guy near CM Punks level is what I meant by that, I didnt mean Michael McGuilicutty or someone, I just meant anyone on the level that they choose can be presented as a threat to the streak.

Higher than Punk v Taker i reckon...

It's even higher than Ryback potentially being in 1 of the title matches at Mania, which is something a few have suggested on here.

When WWE 13 was released there were a ton of hints at a future Punk/Austin match. Now i know that was just promo for the game but i reckon they'll segue it into a Mania match.

I think:

The Rock beats CM Punk at the Royal Rumble.

Ziggler cashes in and takes the World Title off Big Show.

Ryback wins the Rumble.

John Cena wins a number one contenders Elimination Chamber match to face the Rock at Mania.

So a card looking something like this:

John Cena vs The Rock (WWE Championship)

CM Punk vs The Undertaker

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

Ryback vs The Big Show vs Dolph Ziggler (World Heavyweight Championship)

Randy Orton(Heel) vs Sheamus(Face)

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Kane vs Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental and United States Championship Unification Match- Wade Barrett(IC Champion) vs The Miz (United States Champion)

Preshow Battle Royal for the hell of it.

Ryback to win is my pick.

then go on to face/beat Big Show at Mania for the World Title, Show works well with Strong guys that can move him like Lesnar or Sheamus and Ry fits the bill, Ry would get a proper 'meal' in Show its an easy story to write, Show taking the Shellshock (or most likely some kind of walking suplex from the corner) is the kind of 'Mania Moment' wwe love.

• Moderators
Higher than Punk v Taker i reckon...

It's even higher than Ryback potentially being in 1 of the title matches at Mania, which is something a few have suggested on here.

When WWE 13 was released there were a ton of hints at a future Punk/Austin match. Now i know that was just promo for the game but i reckon they'll segue it into a Mania match.

I reckon you're dead wrong. There's no point putting Austin on a card already loaded with Lesnar and Rock. It won't get any more buys in so you keep it for another year, and as well as that why would Austin have his last match and first in 9 years on a card with all those other stars against a lesser star against Punk so that it gets overshadowed? Also, has Austin been super vocal about coming back for a match? He's obviously enjoying retirement and has a million projects on at the moment to keep him busy. If Austin wrestles at Wrestlemania, I'll eat my head. If he doesn't, you should apologise.

• Moderators

Actually, that'd be ace if everyone who was wrong did apologise. Should probably make it into a new UKFF rule, seriously. However, I don't have to apologise as I have over 8,000 posts.

My prediction for mania is Sir Mo vs Freddie Joe Floyd.

Archived