In-depth TV Interview of 1st British Asian Tag Team

DesiKing3000

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

01:48 of part 1,they state that they plan there matches out....Kayfabe is dead.

03:55 of part 2,they state they would be willing to work for free....professionalism is dead.

I conclude,through attitude,location and background,these guys are either LDN wrestlers OR Dropkixx guys.

01:48 of part 1,they state that they plan there matches out....Kayfabe is dead.

03:55 of part 2,they state they would be willing to work for free....professionalism is dead.

I conclude,through attitude,location and background,these guys are either LDN wrestlers OR Dropkixx guys.

Yawn. The totes hilarious sandwich joke is about 5 years old now, y'know?

Edit: Guess I should also note that I've never heard of these guys before.

Wait, seriously??!

Well they just fucked themselves from working for any serious professional promoters out there but even if anyone was take them on because they think they'll get a bit of publicity from it those boys need to think about the locker-room they're walking into.

Unbelievable.

• Paid Members

I remember Daniel Bryan saying he would wrestle the Ultimate Warrior for $5 if a promoter could organise it. When quizzed on why he wouldn't just wrestle for free he said nobody should ever wrestle for free. You must ask for something in return. "The marks are now the wrestlers" springs to mind when you hear of wrestlers willing to work for bugger all.

Thats the key, moving onto paid work. There are far too many who never do in wrestling. Far too many know they wouldnt be paid for their work cos theyre not worth it so they continue to do it for free. It comes pretty much hand in hand with the lads all being under trained and under prepared to put their health and others at risk.

Bhangra Knights isn't even RJ Singh's first all-Asian tag team: The Bollywood Express were doing the rounds five-six years ago before Nik Dutt's injury. They had a sweet bhangra version of 'Informer' as their entrance music and, at the show I saw them at, handed out poppadoms to the audience.

Has anyone ever seen these two wrestle before? Have they ever performed for a reputable company, or are they two lads who've met in a gym and decided they will tell people they are wrestlers because its England, and you can get away with doing that?

RJ Singh and Nik Bali, Raj and Rishi Ghosh, Tiger Kashmir Singh and probably a few I have forgot to mention certainly came before these two, so that claim of being the first British Asian tag team means they either haven't done any (basic) research, or they are bullshitting.

Archived