In-depth TV Interview of 1st British Asian Tag Team

DesiKing3000

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps the topic starter meant as in legitimate British Asian tag team. I am unsure on how legitimate RJ Singh is if he is actually Indian or someone with dark skin playing the role of an Indian as his real life name does not sound particularly Asian. Watching a few minutes of the interview they do look a physically impressive team.

Perhaps the topic starter meant as in legitimate British Asian tag team. I am unsure on how legitimate RJ Singh is if he is actually Indian or someone with dark skin playing the role of an Indian as his real life name does not sound particularly Asian. Watching a few minutes of the interview they do look a physically impressive team.

Russellpeters-772409.jpg

Never judge a book by its colour.....

• Paid Members
Perhaps the topic starter meant as in legitimate British Asian tag team. I am unsure on how legitimate RJ Singh is if he is actually Indian or someone with dark skin playing the role of an Indian as his real life name does not sound particularly Asian.

You know, just when I think you cannot possibly get any stupider you somehow manage to push the level up one more notch. You're like the Sergei Bubka of being a moron.

What about Little Prince and his brother Afzal who did a few tags together or Kashmir Singh and Dalibar Singh who I am sure also did a few tags in the 70/80's. I am pretty sure there are more from that era or earlier too.

Bengal Tigers tag team too in the 70's, Rana & Mohindar Singh

• Paid Members

I can't take credit for this, but:

singho.jpg

Argument resolved.

Archived