Sign in to follow this  
RancidPunx

Post yer sneakers.

I've just designed and will be ordering these in the next week. I'm a bit gutted there isn't a moss green colour on the addidas site, but I'm happy with both pairs.

IMG_0691.PNG

IMG_0692.PNG

Bloody lucky to get them. They sold out on the Adidas site in 5 minutes and thought I'd missed out because I thought they were only on sale there and at Old Trafford. But I was wandering past Oi Polloi in Manchester after my lunch and there they were. They're already going for £300 on eBay.

Good job I didn't go to Nando's or I would never have got them.

I'm a bit jealous. Those are tremendous collectors items. I knew they were out today but it's not the sort of thing I can justify, because I'd just do nothing with them!

No, I won't either, but trainers are pretty much the only thing I spend money on myself for so that was my justification!

Size.co.uk have just put 'further reductions' on their January sale. I didn't find much but from former posts I thought there might be some that appeal, noticed a few Adidas originals on there  @Devon Malcolm

Just been in there this morning. Didn't see anything that really stood out but I did see the London to Manchester ones I mentioned earlier in the thread going for 30 quid less than I paid for them, so that's my morning ruined.

Think I might wait for the World Cup, Adidas usually release a whole bunch of specials around that time. Not seen much recently either but I could be tempted by these:-

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/release-dates/adidas/adidas-campus-cny-white-db2568/

My wife bought me these gazelles for Christmas. Wasn’t 100% sold on the colours at first, but was extremely grateful. However, after a day of wearing them with black jeans I realised I really, really liked them.

7B15F9D4-9286-48BB-8266-3A99497A7BE9.jpeg

@The British Bushwacker - that's a marvellous collection and I agree with Arch about those black Sambas, fabulous.

@Kaz Hayashi - I have the white version of those, bought them last year and I think they're my favourites of what I own.

b20902aed09c721664b0e1c25d1498f2.jpg

Did you post them on here Dev?  They are lovely. I’m just scared of them as I tend to wear jeans, 90% of the time, I live in Newcastle and it rains 90% of the time.. not a great outcome.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi