Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Frrrrresh.

High maintenance though. Don't ever wear them outside.  

I only wear them out if it's been dry for a week and I'm doing basically no walking.

Picked up these and the same pair in reverse colour a couple of weeks ago.

sz_291530_a?qlt=80&w=1200&h=1348&v=1

• Paid Members

I'm rather partial to a pair of Adidas and those posted above are making me sweat. I want them all! These babies, however, arrived today. I've had them before and lasted me ages but finally fell apart (literally been glueing the fronts on) recently. Can't wait to start wearing these tomorrow!

IMG_3114.thumb.JPG.a888e42741969f47d196ea702e56660c.JPG

• Paid Members

Some lovely shoes above people, I'm personally going through a moss green fetish at the moment and there's a limited pair of gazelle OG's with black sold I'd love, but cost a fortune. I might have popped them on her in the past actually. I really like a black or gum sole, nothing against white soles, I have a few, but I muck them up instantly.

I'm toying with getting these, what's you thoughts. (Not the Ltd Ed ones mentioned).

IMG_0584.JPG

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

They're great, where did you see those?

Italian eBay Dev. I've never seen them before I'd I think they are brilliant. However the seller only has size 8 left.

These are the other ones I like, but cost a frigging bomb around (£400)

IMG_0610.JPG

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I never look around eBay, I must admit, I pretty much always buy box fresh. I might have a gander tonight.

I've found a few pairs in the past including these that are past their prime. Ive washing machines them previously to pretty good results considering they are suede, but bloody hell, colour matching new laces is a nightmare.

IMG_0612.PNG