Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

6 hours ago, quote the raven said:

Heads up guys nike have a sale on. Add promo code CLEAR30 and its a massive discount.

Just got a 2017 airmax for 56 quid from 130 odd

Just tried that and got this message

ATTENTION!
Please check that Promo Code CLEAR30 is still valid and was entered correctly. If you think you've received this message in error, check the Terms and Conditions for this promotion. [Code: 010B-00100001]

EDIT - Nevermind it seems to be working on certain trainers
Edited by Kamaras-Tash

• Moderators

As a public service, here's a direct link so you don't have to go to twitter, which is awful - Gameboy Shoes

In fact if you go to the website they're being sold from, the white R2D2 ones on the main page are fantastic (though apparently not for sale) - http://freakersneaks.com/

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Currently wearing a pair of Umbro white ones that were a quid brand new.  Someone came into the charity shop my girlfriend works in and said Sports Direct were selling old stock at a quid a pair, so she bought loads to donate.  Pair of white trotters in my side for a quid, that'll do nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

3402661650m4_zm.jpg

I just bought these from the Schuh Imperfect shop. They were perfect. It said slight discoloration on the right shoe, but I could not see anything wrong with them. The are bounce and they are like walking on clouds and only cost me £27. May buy a second pair as they are so comfy. 

• Paid Members

Asics Gel-Kayano 24s, with 5 months of street jogging EXP on them (insoles are replacements)

sneaks.jpg

Edited by seph