I'm a Celeb

Joey Joe Joe Jr

Ugh, I hope Kimberly Wyatt's not going to be on this spin-off show every night in dresses like the one she's wearing now, or I'm going to have to sit through even more of this shite than usual. Even worse, it means listening to Joe Swash's improbable voice for 2 weeks. Even with that goofy twat next to him, Swash is the worst person on TV right now. And Hitler was on TV earlier tonight.

• Paid Members
Ugh, I hope Kimberly Wyatt's not going to be on this spin-off show every night in dresses like the one she's wearing now, or I'm going to have to sit through even more of this shite than usual.

Her and Laura Whitmore make it far more essential than the main show itself even despite the presence of Flanagan. What a delight they are.

• Paid Members

Made the flat sit through it Sunday night while we waited for Match of the Day to come on (the joys of skint uni life) and thought it was alright. Helen's a fucking moron though, how you can spend every waking moment saying how you are embaressed you made a tit of yourself walking over a bridge and needed to redeem yourself to then last less than 10 seconds in a bushtucker trial (surely a new record?) begs belief. Its worse that the British public will vote her for everything and she won't walk because she needs the publicity.

This all wouldn't be a problem if Scott Sinclair decided to date the better looking Webster sister. Fucking Scott Sinclair, that man will ruin the world eventually.

• Paid Members
Made the flat sit through it Sunday night while we waited for Match of the Day to come on (the joys of skint uni life) and thought it was alright. Helen's a fucking moron though, how you can spend every waking moment saying how you are embaressed you made a tit of yourself walking over a bridge and needed to redeem yourself to then last less than 10 seconds in a bushtucker trial (surely a new record?) begs belief. Its worse that the British public will vote her for everything and she won't walk because she needs the publicity.

This all wouldn't be a problem if Scott Sinclair decided to date the better looking Webster sister. Fucking Scott Sinclair, that man will ruin the world eventually.

Chelsea's Josh McEachran is currently with her. Think she was with Wilshire before that aswell. Those Webster girls like footballers seemingly.

Archived