Adam "Mad as a bag of badgers" Bowler Wrestling TONIGHT!

Toga

Ya never know.. someone might fancy it ;)

Card (though personally I'd expect this to change around 50 times before the show starts):

UPDATED CARD FOR LWA'S WINTER BASH 10TH NOV MEANWOOD WORKING MENS CLUB

Caz Crash vs. Nathan Cruz

Tag Team Match

NRG vs. Los Amigos

The Earl of excellence Robert Rochester - Rose Vs Mad Man Manson

Grudge Match

Danny Steel vs. Matt Myers

Triple Threat Match For the LWA Championship

MVK Val Kabious vs T-Bone vs Colossus Kennedy

PLUS KRIS TRAVIS IN ACTION

Meanwood Working Mens Club: 35 Stonegate Road Headingley, Leeds LS6 4HZ

Tickets are on the door (

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently according to Travs twitter Bowler tried to fight him then when Trav went to go fight him his mum and dad stepped in and are getting the police involved.

I dont understand why he continues. Its clearly a massive money waster. That wasnt a bad card but its about promoting, not booking. I feel for the lad quite a bit but he just doesnt get that he needs to get out. If I dont make money I'm out, simple as that. Its a business and you cant run a business at a massive loss.

Ligero's comments on Twitter make this sound really interesting. "Two new versions of Ligero" and as mentioned, a strange version of NRG and Los Amigos.

I sort of want to know more...but I really don't. As said, that's a decent card for a wrestling show but if you can't promote the show properly, you aren't going to draw any fans in, and drawing just four paying punters is a bit of a shocker. How much local promotion in terms of flyers/posters was there? I remember for the last show Bowler ran, I saw virtually nothing in way of promotion despite living about 5 minutes walk from the venue.

Some stuff going around on Fb,

7 paid in.

Results

Matt Myers/Danny Steel ended in.a double DQ.

Nathan Cruz beat Caz Crash.

NRG bt Dara Diablo and Grimey Simey.

Manson and Robert Rochecher Rose (?) ended in a double tap out from a double nipple cripple.

Main event, T-Bone pinned Val in a fourway (including Kennedy and Travis) to win the title.

and

The show was delayed by fifteen minutes because Adam Bowler was trying to fight his audience members because they refused to pay for a ticket. After almost been decked by one of these people he went home upset and defeated and left the running of the 'show' to Mad Man Manson... (you can already picture the hilarity).

Commissioner Manson said that as we had all already been paid, we all at least had to do a five minute match and then we could fuck off home. Bowler returned and sat outside of the venue, refusing to come back in and run his own show. The 'matches' had taken place, the piss was taken, the boys got paid, the 7 fans were utterly confused, and then we all went to have KFC.

On the way to KFC however, Adam Bowler came over and threatened to punch Kris Travis for lying to his parents... Despite what Bowler has posted on facebook, Kris didn't react and he also enjoyed some Kentucky Fried Chicken with the rest of us.

Trav's and Ligero's Twitter are also worth a read.

Archived