Who has the roundest head in the world?

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

When it comes to football players with a round head, do you think it's more beneficial in terms of heading the ball if you have a particularly round head? I'd have thought something flatter and squarer would be more conducive to getting the ball to precisely where you want it to go. I would imagine David Coulthard being particularly well equipped in that case. If it hits one of those angles, though, probably not quite as much of a safe bet.

This is Google's suggested picture for John Morrison when you search for him. The eggiest egghead I've ever egged seen.

L5CDu.jpg

EGG, YOU SAID EGG LIKE A BIRD'S EGG, LIKE THAT MAN'S EGG (HEAD)

We have a winner. Extra points for the Histor's Eye reference.

When it comes to football players with a round head, do you think it's more beneficial in terms of heading the ball if you have a particularly round head? I'd have thought something flatter and squarer would be more conducive to getting the ball to precisely where you want it to go. I would imagine David Coulthard being particularly well equipped in that case. If it hits one of those angles, though, probably not quite as much of a safe bet.

I imagine for footballers it all depends how skillful they are. Some league 2 donkey will be better with a big flat, squared head so all he has to worry about is facing the right direction and whacking it. Your more skilled player would use his lovely round head like the white ball on a snooker table, sending the other ball exactly where he wanted.

• 1 year later...

Archived