The UKFF's 50 Favourite and 10 Most Hated Sitcoms - RULES AND NOMS

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Yes, it's here. A chance for all you fans of So Haunt Me and Nightingales to finally help give your favourite their time in the sun - or not.

Here are the rules:-

1) Send your 10 favourites and 3 most hated IN NUMBERED ORDER. This system proved too taxing for prize berks Loki and Richie Freebird in the film poll.

2) You don't have to send reasons for your choices if you don't want to but it would be nice.

3) They have to be in by the end of November 23rd. There won't be an extension.

4) I'd prefer you to email your votes to gladstonerulesok@gmail.com but if you have to PM them then I supposed I'd better bloody empty my PMs.

5) Please send your UKFF username. Last time I had an entry by Elvis Presley, for instance. If you're banned and reading this, your vote won't be counted because you're probably a mong and I probably don't like you.

6) If there are any questions about shows that may or may not be sitcoms then ask them here and the UKFF's Comedy Panel will judge on whether they can be included.

7) If Scrubs wins the favourites list then I'm not doing it.

8) If you are voting for a Blackadder series PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH ONE AS THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT. Yes Minister / Prime Minister will be treated as the same thing.

9) Please also specify which version of a show you are voting for if it's had a Yank and British version.

Go on then!

• Awards Moderator

I think you need Ronnie, as the UKFF's Master Of Language, to define the term 'sitcom' to the extent that we all know what counts as one and what doesn't.

But apparently Wikipedia's done a list of sitcoms as well, which I will be using as reference.

Good luck with the list, Gladstone ... I already started compiling mine in my head after Ian mentioned it in the Twatlist thread...

• Paid Members
Cue people getting 'favourite' and 'best' mixed up for the next few weeks and starting pointless arguments.

I believe it was patdfb who started said argument in the films thread.

Also, as an addendum, I will be dropping a special request to neil to suspend anyone posting a variation of "Damn, I wish I'd voted now / I would have voted for this if I could have been arsed sending a list!" in this or the results thread.

• Paid Members
We all voting for Bottom then?

All votes for Scrubs will be automatically counted for Bottom, too.

Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, etc were included as sitcoms last time round weren't they?

All will be accepted.

• Awards Moderator
Also, as an addendum, I will be dropping a special request to neil to suspend anyone posting a variation of "Damn, I wish I'd voted now / I would have voted for this if I could have been arsed sending a list!" in this or the results thread.

Huzzah! Why didn't I think of that?

• Paid Members

Huzzah! Why didn't I think of that?

There was a lot of it in the film poll, too.

Also shit was "I didn't vote for this because I presumed other people would so I voted for this instead!"

Tactical voting mongs will be open to flaming, mockery and reporting.

• Paid Members
We all voting for Bottom then?

Yep. There's a good chance that'll be one of my three.

You don't like Bottom and Commando, how are you not banned?

Unless it's tactical voting for Bottom.

Bottom and King of the Hill. Everyone vote for King of the Hill!

I've not finished series 1 of King Of The Hill and I think it's already done enough to make my list.

Archived