Ridiculous Arguments

John Matrix

• Awards Moderator

My ex once refused to speak to me for over a week; we were looking at photos of what she got up to over Christmas whilst I was on holiday and asked if I liked the top her sister was wearing, as she'd bought it for her. I said that she looked lovely. That was it. For about 8 or 9 days I got the silent treatment because she thought I fancied her sister.

The best/worst thing was, her sister was fucking horrendous and I was just being polite.

My ex once refused to speak to me for over a week; we were looking at photos of what she got up to over Christmas whilst I was on holiday and asked if I liked the top her sister was wearing, as she'd bought it for her. I said that she looked lovely. That was it. For about 8 or 9 days I got the silent treatment because she thought I fancied her sister.The best/worst thing was, her sister was fucking horrendous and I was just being polite.

That's because the correct answer was "I'd like to see her out of it. Why don't we arrange a threesome?" Men, they just never learn...

Archived