Secret Santa 2012

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Last year was the first time I took part. Enjoyed both picking something to send, and also unwrapping mine on Christmas Day (yes, I managed to wait).

Made a couple of hints at what I wanted in the thread last year, and my Santa was most kind to me. Not sure if i'll do the same this year, so will think about that over the coming weeks.

But in all, go for it if you haven't before, you'll be glad you did!

• Paid Members

My secret santa present last year seemed to disappear during a houseparty. Infuriating!

So this year, no one's allowed in my house for the entirety of December just in case. I'll even be keeping a keen eye on my girlfriend.

• Paid Members
You know it's almost Christmas when the Secret Santa thread appears.

Secret Santa might be one of my favourite things about this forum. The email should be sat in the inbox now.

How's Potato Head these days?

A handsome Welshman called Gaz was my Santa last year. He got me these books:

41U1pbb0FBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61O5EaWYPqL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

:love::love::love:

You know it's almost Christmas when the Secret Santa thread appears.

Secret Santa might be one of my favourite things about this forum. The email should be sat in the inbox now.

How's Potato Head these days?

Spud Lightyear didn't make the trip to Germany sadly, mainly because my nephew (quite rightly so) is obsessed with Toy Story and got really upset when he saw that Spud was missing from his spot in the house, so I left him over there. From the sounds of things, he's getting more than enough love and attention!

• Paid Members

After my home made Snake 'monkey' Plissken and Tapout Tee (Which I STILL don't know who it was from) last year, I'm sure in once more. Email being sent as we speak, well type.

Archived