GPW: "Heroes & Villains 2" Dec 7th Rose Club, Wigan

Mr. Noble

December 7th is our final show of 2012 as we end our incredible 9TH YEAR of business and head forward to our landmark 10th Anniversary year next year.

Friday December 7th will see GPW: "Heroes & Villains 2", and just for you we've made up two official posters for the event. One for the Heroes and one for the Villains, take a look:

178993_509525219065481_2073048687_n.jpg

And...

314216_509525509065452_847849405_n.jpg

The venue address is: The Rose Club, Atherton Road, Hindley, Wigan WN2 3EU. Doors open 7PM, Show starts 7:30.

Tickets are just

• Paid Members

Was expecting this match, but that's not to say it isn't welcome. A huge match which should deliver the goods. Also great to see the 2013 dates confirmed - interesting switch to last Friday of each month rather than first, and shows are more spaced out rather than a big long break over the summer.

EDIT: Just realised my over-2-year streak of managing to get to every single GPW show will definitely end next February, since that's the same date as the Dragon Gate UK show I've already got a ticket to :(

Added to the card:

ligerooscuro.jpg

Mask v Mask

El Ligero vs. El Oscuro

Will the identity of the mysterious El Oscuro finally be revealed? Or will we, after 10 years find out the true persona of El Ligero in the first ever GPW Mask vs. Mask match!

It was May this year when Ligero refused Alan A.A Tasker’s advances to have him join his stable that Tasker brought in his “own Ligero”. A mysterious masked man with a violent nature, devastating move-set and a green mist that has blinded and incapacitated his opponents. He has centred his motivation around the removal of Ligero’s mask to reveal once and for all the man behind it. Something that no one has been able to do in Ligero’s long and illustrious 10 year career. With the resourceful Tasker at his side, can Oscuro complete the mission he was brought to GPW for? Or will Ligero be able to overcome the green mist and unmask Tasker’s “own Ligero”?

Don't forget, any online purchase, including any combo deal (tshirt or DVD) for tickets to this event will be entered into a draw. The winner of the draw will receive FREE TICKETS TO ALL 2013 shows! Get booking now at http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk/shop

• Paid Members

What an awesome-looking year-end show. Some of these plot lines have been building all year and all look set to pay off in a big way.

I'm surprised the first official meeting between El Ligero and El Oscuro is already the Mask vs. Mask bout, but it isn't as if they've not been brawling, battling and interfering in each other's matches all year. Plus, I'm sure this isn't the end, as the unmasking will only further the story. Can't wait to see what happens.

Leigh vs. Gubblebum in a streetfight is also one I'm hugely looking forward to, following the series of matches, angles, run-ins, etc they've had going on since nearly the start of the year. When GPW do heated grudge-match brawls, they usually do them well; I can't see this being any exception.

Kirby vs. Hayes vs. Cyanide is the big, decisive title confrontation we've again been waiting for all year. I'm predicting a title switch, and/or something even more interesting. Kirby and Hayes have been far too pally-pally and respectful to each other for long enough, and somehting's got to give. Interesting that Cyanide actually seems to be becoming more and more popular with an increasing portion of the regular GPW audience - he's certainly ready to be accepted as the top guy in the promotion.

After his incredible performance last month, I'm not sure if Mark Kodiak is going to be on this one for a tag title match. I'm guessing the tag title story has been told for 2012, and we will start 2013 with new challengers emerging.

Chuck in some TRACK AND FIELD~~ and you have one of the most eagerly-anticipated up-and-down card of some time.

Tickets for this currently flying out over at http://grandprowrestling.co.uk/shop

Remember, all online ticket purchases go into a draw for FREE TICKETS to ALL OUR 2013 shows!!! That includes any combo purchase, which may I say, are all excellent bargains! But, you already knew that! So, on with another big match, made official for December 7th!

zackdanny.jpg

GPW British Title Match:

Zack Diamond vs. Danny Hope

Danny Hope defends his newly won British Championship against former Champ and No.1 Contender, Zack Diamond in a rivalry that has been growing and growing since the start of the year.

Hope compounded what was an already combustible situation when he duped Diamond into meeting him in the ring at GPW:

10man.jpg

Heroes v Villains Big 10 Man Tag:

Bin Man, Track & Field, L.A Austin & Bobby Price vs. Banks, Walker, Kraze, Maguire & Logan

Colourful characters both good and evil come together in possibly our biggest ever tag team match! A Heroes & Villains special, Big 10 Man Tag!!

Whatever you

This show is ONE WEEK TODAY and news just in - - Also in attendance....

killers.jpg

The new Grand Pro Tag Team Champions have confirmed their attendance at Heroes and Villains 2!

A big surge on online ticket sales this week, only a few more days to get your orders in so you can enter the free ticket draw to all next years shows! Get buying now!

• Paid Members

Are tickets being sent out for this one as usual?

Ordered mine online a week ago but no sign. You usually get a little email saying something like "your order has been updated/despatched" too, but nothing of the sort this time. Is it just collect on door or something?

Not sure what's happened with the email response but rest assured, order received and tickets are going out first thing tomorrow 1st class. We always send them out the week of the show.

Any orders made online after tomorrow can be collected at the box office on the night.

• Paid Members
Not sure what's happened with the email response but rest assured, order received and tickets are going out first thing tomorrow 1st class. We always send them out the week of the show.

Any orders made online after tomorrow can be collected at the box office on the night.

Super duper - thanks for the confirmation.

• Paid Members

A final note from me before tonight. I'm really, really looking forward to this one, it has all the makings of a year-end mega-show. Everything has background and is meaningful in some way, including the pay-off to situations months and months in the making.

As usual, I'll be offering live news, views and opinions from 'Heroes & Villains 2', so follow @BenPCorrigan or search #grandpro on twitter.

See you all there...

Archived