October Rumble

Ronnie

• Paid Members

Which one poster is due for some hibernation?

Gladstone Small

fye

stumobir

His Airness

PunkStep

Ronnie

SteveJustice

The Cum Doctor

Chest Rockwell

patdfb

PowerButchi

Steve 'Big' Jobs

Jaffa

TripleA

opcws

Frankie Crisp

wandshogun09

El Nicko Loco

IANdrewDiceClay

HarmonicGenerator

Keith Houchen

Tommy!

SpursRiot2012

gmoney

Richie Freebird

Rule One

Baz Windham

A Screen Up

bAzTNM#1 Fan

ItsClobberingTime

CorpRobinson

Loki

Philo Vance

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gladstone while he is a good poster and brings lots to the discussions he can come across as a bit of a dickhead know it all. Most likely picked on at school so acts the big man on the internet

• Paid Members

I was briefly picked on for my accent at grammar school in the first year and then Madchester happened and everyone wanted to be my mate because they were all from Bowden and Hale and wanted to know a real Mancunian from Burnage and shit.

So guess again, divot.

I was briefly picked on for my accent at grammar school in the first year and then Madchester happened and everyone wanted to be my mate because they were all from Bowden and Hale and wanted to know a real Mancunian from Burnage and shit.

So guess again, divot.

So you aint disputing that you give off the air of dickhead know it all just that you didnt get picked on at school. Which makes me think you where its always the same.

• Paid Members

So guess again, divot.

So you aint disputing that you give off the air of dickhead know it all just that you didnt get picked on at school. Which makes me think you where its always the same.

Absolutely no idea what that last sentence means. If grammar was a plane, you would be a big fucking mountain.

• Paid Members
Wouldn't this have been better as a poll or something?

Were it possible to do a poll with 33 entries but which will accept only one vote and no more, then yes.

Mind you, you could post in the November hatred thread and when December's Rumble comes around I'll cut out the needless middle stage and stick up a poll with just the one option.

• Paid Members

So guess again, divot.

Where did you go to school Gladders?

Anyway, I vote Stumobir.

Archived