Raw 05/11

d-d-d-dAz

Fucking hell, that was shit.

If anyone had any belief left that WWE weren't making this up on the hoof then last night surely shattered all hope. They've booked themselves up an arsehole with Ryback, tied themselves up in knots and have fuck all idea how to get out with Cena, Punk's and Ryback's reputation in a good place. Mick Foley has been drafted in as Ryback's mouthpiece in a feud with Punk but has been left, presumably, in a feud with Ziggler that he has naff all to do with. Just rubbish.

I've no interest in the AJ/Cena stuff.

If FANDANGOO isn't a form of jizzy dancer i'll be in the first place relieved, but still a little upset.

• Paid Members

Yeah he is.

The crowd were at least decent last night. They were really behind Daniel Bryan, but I think as soon as he lost it killed it - they were almost silent for the Kane/Sandow match.

The "Who are ya" chants were great too.

Also:

CM Punk rags on Lee Camp during the Nottingham House Show.

Right now, Raw feels like a complete hodge podge. It has the characters but they are being put in the complete wrong positions. I honestly couldn't care less about Survivor Series- there isn't one compelling match on the card, they all appear to be thrown together in five minutes. Given they are in this position, they seem to be just filling the gaps with whatever they have until Survivor Series.

I'm hoping that with the wealth of talent they will have available to them between the Rumble and Mania next year, that things will be planned a little better. Hopefully a new team of writers with a real long term strategy and ability to really sell to WWE's audience.

• Paid Members

I missed the first hour, muted half of the second to play other Youtube videos and fell asleep during the third. So I missed nearly all of it, but what I did see I just couldn't be arsed with. Fandangoo sounds disgusting.

The whole thing with Brad Maddox when Vince come out was weird especailly when he dragged Vickie out. His chest bump with Sheamus was all kind of epic thou Vince is just one of the boys

Went last night, really enjoyed it as a live experience. Plenty of good moments/matches to see live. Vince coming out was a highlight as wasn't expecting him. However I can't deny I certainly felt the 3 hours rather than 2, it seemed as if they went into house show mode for about an hour with no backstage etc stuff and all undercard matches which was enoyable enough live. Also I must admit had I have just watched it at home x30 would have been used plenty and the Survivor Series changes are baffling, would love to know the story behind that one.

For those interested that don't know Tyson Kidd beat Mcgillicutty in a dark match and for Superstars one of the Uso's beat Jinder Mahal and Gabriel beat Tensai.

Post show the new heel Survior Series team tried to beat up Ryback and Cena, but they fought them off and Barrett temporarily turned on his team to join in. Barrett then did a nice promo which Ziggler tried to interupt but was stopped by Cena. I imagine this was all on the fly as they couldn't have imagined the response Barrett got, nor did I, he easily had the loudest support.

Went last night, really enjoyed it as a live experience. Plenty of good moments/matches to see live. Vince coming out was a highlight as wasn't expecting him. However I can't deny I certainly felt the 3 hours rather than 2, it seemed as if they went into house show mode for about an hour with no backstage etc stuff and all undercard matches which was enoyable enough live. Also I must admit had I have just watched it at home x30 would have been used plenty and the Survivor Series changes are baffling, would love to know the story behind that one.

For those interested that don't know Tyson Kidd beat Mcgillicutty in a dark match and for Superstars one of the Uso's beat Jinder Mahal and Gabriel beat Tensai.

Post show the new heel Survior Series team tried to beat up Ryback and Cena, but they fought them off and Barrett temporarily turned on his team to join in. Barrett then did a nice promo which Ziggler tried to interupt but was stopped by Cena. I imagine this was all on the fly as they couldn't have imagined the response Barrett got, nor did I, he easily had the loudest support.

yeah the support for barrett was awesome. He looked genuinely stuck for words when he was left alone. Nice touch with Cena moving away and just sitting on the cab down by the entrance ramp with a big grin on his face.

Nice to see good comments about the crowd from JR, Barrett and a couple of others on twitter. Hopefully Birmingham will get the tapings a bit more often, especially with it being full too.

really hope that turns out to be the case. venue felt well organised and easily accessible and the crowd really were the best live crowd i've been part of. They made the vicki sections fun for christs sake!

Archived