Welcome to the Jungle?

The Whole Show

• Paid Members

already in the minor news thread

I hate it when people say things like that as if once it's posted in there it's no allowed to be anywhere else. I wouldn't say it was minor either, assuming he actually does go in the jungle, which I doubt.

• Paid Members
I hate it when people say things like that as if once it's posted in there it's no allowed to be anywhere else. I wouldn't say it was minor either, assuming he actually does go in the jungle, which I doubt.

He's not going in the jungle. Its already been posted in the minor news thread.

I would love to see the Rock and I would tune in if it was true ,but isn't the Jungle used for stars that have fallen from the bright lights and do this to get some screen time ?

I'm not a big follower of the show but past stars have been Freddie Star and Peter Andre and I think the Rock is doing too well in Hollywood at the moment to lower himself to this as he's been in movies such as GI Joe 2, Fast and the furious five etc. Unless ITV are willing to pay big to boost ratings ?

I could see Hulk Hogan doing it but I don't think camping would do his back any favours.

• Paid Members
I'm not a big follower of the show but past stars have been Freddie Star and Peter Andre and I think the Rock is doing too well in Hollywood at the moment to lower himself to this as he's been in movies such as GI Joe 2, Fast and the furious five etc. Unless ITV are willing to pay big to boost ratings ?

Check the post above yours and there is your answer.

• Paid Members

Everyone in my office is doing my head in- because The Sun (AKA the gospel according to these Essex-folk) claim The Rock is in. I'm telling everyone there is no way he's going to be in, so if he ends up doing it I'm going to look like a right cunt.

Archived