DOA Wrestling on Fitness TV

super b

Just a word of advice to the wrestling promoters on here. If you want to give advice, do it via PM. There's nothing worse than reading "my large fan base" and "I know you are new to this". Especially since the OP is actually got his ducks in a row and will be on TV. Good luck to him.

Ā 

Well, quite. It's a predictable queue of people that line up to stick the boot into the latest Britwres promoter hopeful, usually headed by fludder and Khemical, who are so quick off the mark in threads like this that I can only presume they camp outside the UK Events forum waiting for such an opportunity.

Ā 

In threads like this? please show me where else? ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bradford Wrestling Alliance and Adam Bowler threads would be good places to start.

Ā 

Well look at them? not exactly took the UK by storm or changed the face of wrestling have they? Pretty sure Southside and Fye commented on those too. This is a forum right?

Well look at them? not exactly took the UK by storm or changed the face of wrestling have they?

Maybe they didn't have a house full of replica belts to sell at Cash Generator to bring in ex-WWE names.

Ā 

Yeh thats it you got me?!?

Ā 

Sorry to burst your bubble Ian, I am actually doing very well from PCW, so much that im soon leaving my day job as I can live off what PCW is making. More than can be said for 99% of promoters in the UK.

• Paid Members

What bubble is this? I couldn't give a toss about British Wrestling or some promotion in Preston. Especially one who I only know of because someone I met in real life was ripping the arse out of the owner for having a room filled with shitty mark belts. I just find your high and mighty attitude a bit hilarious. I had a mate who wanted to run shows and posted a thread asking for advice. Ricky Knight, Alex Shane and Len Davis PM'd him, giving him all the advice they felt would be helpful. Then you had a bunch of spanners saying "well get a ring lol" to get themselves over as some sort of voice of Brit Wres. If you really want to be helpful, inbox him. Don't get into a pissing contest with people who might sweep you under the carpet. It makes you look very jealous and bitter, whatever success you claim to have.

Sorry to burst your bubble Ian, I am actually doing very well from PCW, so much that im soon leaving my day job as I can live off what PCW is making. More than can be said for 99% of promoters in the UK.

I'm sure theres more promoters doing this full time than your making out?

I believe the guy who owns ICW is making a full-time wage off it.

Mark Dallas from ICW and Ross Watson from PBW are both full time. I was told Dave Rayne is too but I'm not sure. I am sure there are more. Ravenhill has his own businesses other than wrestling so I dont know if he could live off the wrestling alone but thats not a worry he has either way. There are probably more too.

• Paid Members
Well, quite. It's a predictable queue of people that line up to stick the boot into the latest Britwres promoter hopeful, usually headed by fludder and Khemical, who are so quick off the mark in threads like this that I can only presume they camp outside the UK Events forum waiting for such an opportunity.

Almost as quick as you are to put the boot to me. I can only presume you're hushing your little baby up, frantically refreshing the UKFF for that front page to say,

• Paid Members

Almost as quick as you are to put the boot to me. I can only presume you're hushing your little baby up, frantically refreshing the UKFF for that front page to say, ā€œLast post by Your Fight Siteā€.

Ā 

No, I leave the baby to Mrs Small, it saves me a few minutes that way.

Ā 

I'm not wrong, though, am I? You practically fall all over yourself to hand out your absolutely worthless advice and thinly veiled insults in threads like this.

Ā 

EDIT - Take this to the UKFF Cunts thread or something, probably.

• Paid Members

Almost as quick as you are to put the boot to me. I can only presume you're hushing your little baby up, frantically refreshing the UKFF for that front page to say,

Archived