Pie/Rumble ?

TNA mayor

being new and completley changing topic from should i eat a pie or watch a ppv , it has to be said that the 99 rumble was an entertaing watch as i recall what happens befroe i see it, ron simmons must have been red faced after tripping over backwards. DAMN

• Paid Members
being new and completley changing topic from should i eat a pie or watch a ppv , it has to be said that the 99 rumble was an entertaing watch as i recall what happens befroe i see it, ron simmons must have been red faced after tripping over backwards. DAMN

Not as red faced as you should be for these posts.

Not as red faced as you should be for these posts.

So red it burns. good rumble though

• Paid Members

I love the way Richie tries to make something of even the shittiest of threads.

No-one will think any the less of you if you just called this an absolutely worthless load of bollocks, Richie.

• Paid Members
I'm disappointed, I was expecting the old Pie Vs Crumble debate just full of bad spelling.

Its apple crumble over apple pie though, obviously.

I think the biggest thing I've taken from this thread is that people actually think apple pie is better than apple crumble.

• Paid Members
I think the biggest thing I've taken from this thread is that people actually think apple pie is better than apple crumble.

tumblr_m3wajdnBwA1qiy0obo1_r1_250.gif

GTFO!

Archived