Sign in to follow this  
Nick James

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Version 2!

Ian Botham just accidentally tweeted a picture of his cock and balls. Bloody hackers.

Absolutely positively NWS even if you work as a fluffer for the Bangbus: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvTnqJsCYAA8DmG.jpg

Edited by Astro Hollywood

I can't/am absolutely not going to look at that, but is it safe to assume he lives up to the nickname?

Had last week off, so i'm playing catch up here, but I had the privaledge of meeting UKFF'er DEF last Monday, directly behind him in a queue no less - top man in anyone's books!

Let's do it again in November pal.

I can't/am absolutely not going to look at that, but is it safe to assume he lives up to the nickname?

Had last week off, so i'm playing catch up here, but I had the privaledge of meeting UKFF'er DEF last Monday, directly behind him in a queue no less - top man in anyone's books!

Let's do it again in November pal.

Can I ask how you knew it was him?

I often wonder whether another UKFF'er has ever given me a sly Mason's style signal in the street, an odd wink or nudge here that I've not noticed.

I think the only two people I'd recognise in real life from here would be John Lister and UK Kat Von D because of his Tumblr.

My brother and I were chatting to the lady ahead of us in the queue, and i made an off the cuff remark about how the wait would be a doddle compared with the Expendables premier the week before to which she replied..

"Do you post on the UKFF?"...

Turn's out she was DEF's missus and the rest as they say, is history.  My Expendables premier post has clearly gone viral.

Yeah what are the chances. I'd mentioned a UKFFer had said they were also coming to see JC on the train to her.

It was a quality evening and meeting Matrix in the queue made time pass much quicker. Twas a pleasure. Hopefully Arnie is doable. Leeds is FAR though.

EDIT - Hang on I just googled it and I thought it was in Leeds but I just found one for London. I need to pay more attention.

Edited by DEF

My mum was born sans sense of humor — I think she has to be told that something is funny, every time. She likes comedies, but I think she's just taking facial cues. She just sent me this pic, and asked me what the film was.

tumblr_nak6hszJ9Y1qf9csoo1_400.png

I told her "Zulu Dawn," and she took me seriously.

The BT Sport radio advert is really getting on my tits.

For some reason they have some sort of screeching at the start, someone going "AYYYYYYY YA YA YA YA YA" then Michael Owen goes on about never seeing something like this in all his years in football.

The sound bites, ok I can take that. But the stupid screeching at the start? Feck off!

Current BBC headlines:

Islamic State in Iraq beheading a dude and being very crazy.
Israel bombing shit out of Gaza.
Street battles in Ukraine between loyalists and separatists.
Riots in Ferguson, Missouri related to the shooting of an unarmed man.
The fast spread of the Ebola virus in certain African counties.

As Louie Armstrong said:

What a wonderful world.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

BBC won't show the video of the "Unarmed Black Man" doing a newsagents and then punching the shopkeeper halfway across the room though.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Very uncomfortable experience in the lavvy just now, i'm one of those blokes who can't piss if there's someone else at the urinal - not even in those service station one's a mile long where we're at the furthest two apart.  I dunno why, i'm not nob-shy or owt' it's pretty common apparently.

So anyway, in our loo at work, the urinals are round the corner behind a stud wall, so by the time you've committed to a stand up widdle, it's too late if you spot someone else there which, you've guessed it, is exactly what happened just now. 

Three options as far as i can tell:

1) Pretend you were looking for someone, huff, then walk out.  Begs the question who might you be looking for in a toilet, and why..

2) Pretend you'd gone in to wash your hands - running water not good when you're already bursting.

3) Front it out.

I opted for the latter, and it turns out matey who was already mid-piss must suffer from the same problem as i do, because i couldnt start, and he couldnt continue, leaving us both stood there, cock in hand, in absolute silence for what must have been at least 30 seconds - that's far too long to be stood next to a stranger with your nob out in anyone's books.

I'm claiming the moral victory though, because despite clearly not having finished, he buckled first, zipped up and left, while i stood there, still not pissing until he'd washed his hands and left.  That my friends, is a lot of effort to have to go to, to empty your bladder.

Yeah, I don't use urinals at work. I just go in a cubicle. Doesn't help that my work toilets are like a bus station.

I don't have any problem pissing with others generally, but I avoid the urinals anyway at work because I am invariably wearing a suit that I am too lazy to dryclean frequently so I don't want to get splashback on it...

This thread is now closed. Comments that don't warrant their own thread now do all warrant their own thread.

Death to megathreads (some of them)

tobias.jpeg

Let the great experiment begin!

PS any bitch who posts in a thread just to say it isn't threadworthy is getting slapped the fuck down.

Edited by Chest Rockwell