shimer 49 & 50 results

Flash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why im not a moron, i find it very offensive that people on here who dont even know or have never seen me question my interlect and go on if i miss spell something or reply to something using my wrestling knowledge

• Paid Members

why im not a moron, i find it very offensive that people on here who dont even know or have never seen me question my interlect and go on if i miss spell something or reply to something using my wrestling knowledge

That's the point.People don't know you and while you could well be a thoroughly intelligent guy in person, the only thing we have to judge you on on here is the content of your posts, which in your case are usually extremely difficult to read.I'm not great at spelling and punctuation either but I always give my posts a quick read through before I submit them to make sure that they are intelligible and there's nothing distracting from whatever point I'm trying to make.Would it really kill you to do the same? Especially since people have complained about it to you before?

Seems that Shimmer has sorted out the issue of having too many wrestlers at their tapings.Any feedback I've heard is saying the shows were really good particularly Kana vs Hamada on day 1. Surprised Saraya still has the title.Does anyone know when the DVD's come out?

Archived