shimer 49 & 50 results

Flash

You wouldn't be the first.

...and yeah, it was pretty bigoted of you to assume that the guy is a retard based on his opinion. He was there, you weren't.

So you instantly make that assumption. Not the sweetest choice given how you normal end up looking a bit of a spaz when it comes to talking about Shimmer/EVE and so on.

The guys probably not retarded, nor do I believe such based solely on this opinion. I am however voicing my interpretation that his opinion is seriously pushing the boundaries of subjective interpretation in favour of hyper bowl through the humours application of a term in an insulting way.

The "you weren't there part" completely misses my point, so please feel free to have another stab.

You'll get there in the end and make a meaningful point, I'm sure.

So you acknowledge that you don't believe the guy is a retard based solely on his opinion, yet felt it necessary to ask the question anyway just to be insulting - there was hardly any call for that. Why insult someone or call them a name because they made a comment based upon something they've seen and you haven't?

I'm not the only one in this thread who's made the 'you weren't there' point, as you put it - and I wasn't having a stab when I said that. Stop being so insecure! ;)

Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, we all make outrageous claims that may or may not be accurate. As someone who was in attendance, he may have become more emotionally invested in that match then the aforementioned Rock/Hogan match or the WM XX main event. If he did, fair play. You may not agree that's possible. However, the atmosphere in a small, intimate setting can sometimes be greater than that of a large arena or stadium.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
because they made a comment based upon something they've seen and you haven't?

There you go again.

I'm not the only one in this thread who's made the 'you weren't there' point, as you put it - and I wasn't having a stab when I said that. Stop being so insecure! ;)

Never said only you did, but you have something about you 9 times in 10 where LEGIT, well, its a skim over his posts at the best of times to be kind to him.

Nothing insecure about it, it is just a pointless rebuttal which misses the nature of my assessment of the aforementioned comparison, which I fist made as passing comment with what most will surly read as a quick scoff at the claim and not an in-depth analysis of its holder.

Perhaps I'm giving some on here too much credit.

Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, we all make outrageous claims that may or may not be accurate. As someone who was in attendance, he may have become more emotionally invested in that match then the aforementioned Rock/Hogan match or the WM XX main event. If he did, fair play. You may not agree that's possible. However, the atmosphere in a small, intimate setting can sometimes be greater than that of a large arena or stadium.

I acknowledge how hot the atmosphere can get in a small venue, I get how well women can wrestler. I just find it very hard to believe any match on that level can compete as a total package for a live experience to those made.

Fair play if he loved the match, enjoyed the show or whatever. More power to him.

I'll continue to find such a comparison to be a serious stretch however, and I'd wager I'll not be alone.

You wouldn't be the first.

...and yeah, it was pretty bigoted of you to assume that the guy is a retard based on his opinion. He was there, you weren't.

As bigoted as claiming someone to be a sexist when they weren't being one?

Yes. Infact, calling someone a retard/retarded is pretty offensive.

As is calling someone a sexist. Why don't you take the higher ground and apologise for that before you stamp your feet about the alleged intolerances of other people?

Why don't you fuck off and mind your own business?

Never said only you did, but you have something about you 9 times in 10 where LEGIT, well, its a skim over his posts at the best of times to be kind to him.

Cheers mate.

I don't give a toss about sexism, just thought you were harsh. The show may have been a blast, if a guy holds it in high regard fair play, imo.

Even more harsh, though. You don't do yourself any favours, ya spanner.

I acknowledge how hot the atmosphere can get in a small venue, I get how well women can wrestler. I just find it very hard to believe any match on that level can compete as a total package for a live experience to those made.

Fair play if he loved the match, enjoyed the show or whatever. More power to him.

I'll continue to find such a comparison to be a serious stretch however, and I'd wager I'll not be alone.

Fair enough. Why not say that in the first place then instead of being insulting for the sake of it (which is what you admitted you were doing)?

If you're gonna just post 'Is the guy a little retarded?', especially without explaining why you're making that statement, you're gonna get some people's backs up (as you did with me)

Sure, I jumped to a conclusion about it being because the match in question involved two women (which usually, to be fair, on this forum, it is) however you've subsequently explained that wasn't the case. Fair enough. It won't be the first or last time I make a tit of myself on here about that topic.

• Paid Members

He must be a dribbling spastic to think a bunch of lasses with muffin tops who can't get hired by a company that pays their wrestlers because they are to ugly was better than Hogan vs Rock. Probably fat as well.

Its just how it is I think. If you like hot looking birds, that's all good. Go to XHamster. If you are a wrestling fan and think that shite is better than a spectical like Hogan vs Rock, you are a goon. And a bigger plank for paying all that money to see something like Hogan and Rock if your standards are so low you think Shimmer is better than it.

Sorry, I didn't see the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on this thread, you cunt.

It was fuck all to do with you Gladstone, you were just shit stirring and having a dig.

.....and what is with all the name calling round here!? Seriously. It's like the fucking playground.

• Paid Members

It's a public discussion forum. If your unprompted go at Tommy for being a sexist had happened in the boozer, I'd expect one or two to wade in and say "Snitsky lad, you're out of line."

And possibly the local grouch to lift his head up from surreptitiously rotating his clipper between his fingers while staring into space to muse "you're a cunt, you are." That's Small to a tee for me.

• Paid Members

What happened here was that you saw someone posting a negative opinion in a thread about women wrestlers and your sexism alarm went off once again. I'm here to tell you that you should put Duracell in it rather than Aldi batteries because it ain't working properly.

Sure, I jumped to a conclusion about it being because the match in question involved two women (which usually, to be fair, on this forum, it is) however you've subsequently explained that wasn't the case. Fair enough. It won't be the first or last time I make a tit of myself on here about that topic.

In this case though, it's got nothing to do with it being two women. It's to do with it being on a Shimmer show. I would have had the same reaction if the guy had said he'd been to a PWS show and one of the matches was better than anything at a few Wrestlemanias he'd been to. My reaction when reading it was that the guy is probably an idiot....retarded is a bit of an extreme thing to say though.

Have to say, even as a fan of womens wrestling (and someone who doesn't like Hulk Hogan matches) I would be surprised if Kana/Hamada was better than Hogan/Rock live.Results from 51/52 taken from Ringbelles

SPARKLE Sweet Cherrie & Pink Flash Kira beat Heidi Lovelace & December. Lovelace was pinned by a Cherrie stunner. Angie Skye pinned Thunderkitty with an Unprettier. SHIMMER Volume 51 1. Melanie Cruise beat Santana Garrett with a sit out Alabama Slam. 2. Davina Rose pinned Cherry Bomb with a running faceplant. 3. Tomoka Nakagawa used a Fisherman Suplex to pin Veda Scott. 4. Allison Danger & Leva Bates beat Allysin Kay & Taylor Made. Leva pinned Kay with a double stomp. 5. Rhia O

• Moderators

.....and what is with all the name calling round here!? Seriously. It's like the fucking playground.

Like you calling someone a sexist with no evidence, despite it being proven several times that you're a hair tousling sexist. You are a horrible cunt with less than no sense of self awareness, everything wrong with the world. "Mind your own business"It's a public forum, you cretinous twat. No-one has ever cared about anything you've ever had to say here, you've never inspired super-duper conversation, so why don't you just fuck off, eh?

Archived