shimer 49 & 50 results

Flash

taken from ringbelles

SPARKLE

Angelus Layne pinned Sweet Cherrie with a low DDT.

Pink Flash Kira & Thunderkitty beat Angie Skye & Nikki St John. Kira pinned St John with an X Factor.

SHIMMER Volume 49

1 .Miss Natural defeated Kc Spinelli with a fisherman neckbreaker.

2. Yumi Ohka beat Christina Von Eerie with a choke bomb.

3. Made In Sin (Allysin Kay & Taylor Made) defeated Veda Scott & Shazza McKenzie when Shazza was pinned following the Seven Deadly Sins.

4. Hiroyo Matsumoto beat Sassy Stephie with a Hiroyo Stone.

5. Ryo Mizunami pinned Courtney Rush with a top rope guillotine legdrop.

6. Cheerleader Melissa beat Rhia O

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I know someone who attended WrestleMania's 18 & 20, One Night Only, and numerous other WWE events. He said one of those matches last night (didn't say which) was the best match he has ever seen in person.

Is he a bit retarded?

• Paid Members
I know someone who attended WrestleMania's 18 & 20, One Night Only, and numerous other WWE events. He said one of those matches last night (didn't say which) was the best match he has ever seen in person.

Not sure I can believe that. I mean, WrestleMania 20 had the Playboy Evening Gown match. Surely that would have been better for a wank?

Is he a bit retarded?

Obviously. I mean there's no way that 2 WOMEN could possibly deliver a better match than 2 men, let alone two men in the WWE.

• Paid Members

Is he a bit retarded?

Obviously. I mean there's no way that 2 WOMEN could possibly deliver a better match than 2 men, let alone two men in the WWE.

Yeah, how bigoted of me to assume two indy names in some dive could produce a greater live experience than Rock Vs Hoagn, or the much lauded 3 way at Mania 20 which is considered by many to be one of the best matches going. I'm not saying it wasn't good, I'm saying its a very hard to believe a statement when it is making such a huge claim.

It's got fuck all to do with them being women, its to do with the context of the show. But hey, don't let that stop you instantly assuming I can't understand some one being good at what they do because they have a fanny.

Edit: I find it hard to believe an indy show could produce a better live experience than two wrestlemanias with such huge matches which had such electric crowds. You know what, I'm a little insulted you would instantly jump to the conclusion because they are women, or is that WOMEN, I would have some issue with them. Niki Storm is consistently one of the best UK wrestlers going and drags people who shouldn't be near a wrestling show in any way to good matches because of her skill. There are some very good women wrestlers out there, I accept and acknowledge that and have done many times before. I don't go and watch eve like some do, I don't go and stick my nob through their letter box like I'm sure some do. Doesn't mean I can't acknowledge women can do something you minge piece.

Quite frankly your response shows a great deal of insecurity about yourself.

Is he a bit retarded?

Harsh man. Did you see this Shimmer show? Did you see the match in question? I doubt it. People like and appreciate different things, it's not retarded.

• Paid Members

Is he a bit retarded?

Where did he say anything about women not being as capable as men in this case? Stop being so defensive.

Is he a bit retarded?

Yeah, how bigoted of me to assume two indy names in some dive could produce a greater live experience than Rock Vs Hoagn, or the much lauded 3 way at Mania 20 which is considered by many to be one of the best matches going. I'm not saying it wasn't good, I'm saying its a very hard to believe a statement when it is making such a huge claim.

It's got fuck all to do with them being women, its to do with the context of the show. But hey, don't let that stop you instantly assuming I can't understand some one being good at what they do because they have a fanny.

You wouldn't be the first.

...and yeah, it was pretty bigoted of you to assume that the guy is a retard based on his opinion. He was there, you weren't.

• Paid Members

...and yeah, it was pretty bigoted of you to assume that the guy is a retard based on his opinion. He was there, you weren't.

As bigoted as claiming someone to be a sexist when they weren't being one?

• Paid Members

So you instantly make that assumption. Not the sweetest choice given how you normaly end up looking a bit of a spaz when it comes to talking about Shimmer/EVE and so on.

The guys probably not retarded, nor do I believe such based solely on this opinion. I am however voicing my interpretation that his opinion is seriously pushing the boundaries of subjective interpretation in favour of hyper bowl through the humours application of a term in an insulting way.

The "you weren't there part" completely misses my point, so please feel free to have another stab.

You'll get there in the end and make a worthwhile comment, I'm sure.

• Paid Members

As bigoted as claiming someone to be a sexist when they weren't being one?

Yes. Infact, calling someone a retard/retarded is pretty offensive.

As is calling someone a sexist. Why don't you take the higher ground and apologise for that before you stamp your feet about the alleged intolerances of other people?

Archived