Favourite ring entrances.

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Agree that Austin at WrestleMania X7 was awesome, everything Austin did that night was really, he was just completely on that night.

Kane's original entrance was incredible. When he arrived after that big Rock, Cactus, Too Cool, DX and Radicalz ten man tag probably being the best.

WrestleMania has some cool ones over the last ten years for sure. Triple H, Undertaker and Cena in particular. Except for 22 which I thought were a bit naff, there's have really added and given the big time match feel.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nWo entrance from 97. Looked like the coolest blokes on earth

Getting Rodman, after the Bulls had just won the title, must be one of the best celebrity/wrestling crossovers of all time. The nineties Bulls are one of the most well known and celebrated sporting franchises of all time.

nWo entrance from 97. Looked like the coolest blokes on earth

Love that entrance. I love how Bischoff slowly observes everything with a look on his face that looks like he could die happily as soon as he reached the curtain.

HBK's entrance at Mania 19 is one of my favorites, complete with the botched confetti guns and the happiness on his face to be back at a Wrestlemania after five years.

• Paid Members
I agree with all of those except Miz at WM27. The word awesome made out of balloons was very silly altogether, but him pushing through the middle of them with a mean look on his face was hardly Austin walking through broken glass!

I think he was possibly referring to the "Hate Me Now" video package that was played immediately before his entrance, that was "awesome".

I did try to find a link to it but it looks like YouTube's cleared them all out, shitey copyright laws.

You're right stumobir, the blow-up was a bit daft, but i couldn't help feeling a smidge happy for the bloke, despite not being a fan of his when he first came into the WWE. He was clearly fighting back tears when he appeared onstage, at the prospect of headlining a Wrestlemania against this generations Hogan, with The Rock's involvement. The Hate Me Now" video only made him more face to the anti-Cena fans that night I thought.

• Paid Members

I can't find it at the moment, but I'm sure someone will have the link.

That old WF clip of roddy piper clearly bolloxed off his bonce and he runs down the isle pretending to be an aeroplane. Its bloody brilliant.

At a guess, I'd assume he have been on the ald sniffage.

Does anyone have the link? If so, be a gent.

• Paid Members
Wat about muta, some of his entrances are epic

Christ, end me now, I agree with Flash on this one. Muta had a brilliant entrance back in the day but his entrances from the past 10 years were even better. Cracking stuff. Especially when he'd walk with a crooked walking stick and at one point this massive dead buffalo head-dress, or something.

• Paid Members

For favourite entrances in general there are a few.

Always loved seeing Demolition come out during their babyface run, the combination of badass outfits, badass music and badass reputations made them an awesome package, and you knew the heels were going to get the crap beaten out of them.

The entrance of Ric Flair all the way up to probably even 1997 sent chills down my spine for a combination of the presentation - the robes, the music - giving the impression of "big fucking deal" and the very fact that I'd sit there thinking "yeah, he's the man."

Building on the Evolution mention earlier, I particularly like Ortons entrance during the Evolution run as I thought Randy looked brilliant coming out with his pyro falling from the sky, doing his arms spread wide pose as "Line In The Sand" played, which was about a thousand times cooler than his Mercy Drive music.

Other favourite entrances mostly do to the music were Sting using the Seek And Destroy instrumental, Austin Aries stomping out to Personal Jesus in ROH, Punk stalking around moodily to Miseria Cantare, and of course Enter Sandman. I'd also be amiss not to mention Minoru Suzuki in New Japan, for the overall package currently consisting of Kaze Ni Nare playing, the lighting, MiSu marching out with the towel over his head looking every bit a stone cold killer, and at the climax of the chorus booting his ring attendant off the apron. Marvelous.

Particular entrances that have made me sit up and take notice :

Triple Hs incredible entrance at 'Mania 27. Special occasion outfit, props, extras and 'Tallica. The kind of shit they do so well when they put their mind to it. Made the match seem massive, which it deserved to be.

The aforementioned Miz entrance on the same night. Finally made him look like a champion and star, even though he was playing third fiddle to the challenger and the "host."

CM Punk's entrance at Punk The Final Chapter (ROH) was overwhelming in the emotion coming out of both the crowd and Punk himself.

And a personal one that probably no-one else would think of - watching WrestleMania XI, when Shawn Michaels came down to challenge for the WWF title with the mountain of muscle Sid Vicious following and him and Jenny McCarthy on his arm, 12-year-old Raid thought he was the coolest fucker alive.

• Paid Members
I agree with all of those except Miz at WM27. The word awesome made out of balloons was very silly altogether, but him pushing through the middle of them with a mean look on his face was hardly Austin walking through broken glass!

It wasn't supposed to be, though. Miz's character is that he's a self-important dickhead, and more importantly, he's a heel - it was supposed to look overblown and daft as fuck, and for that purpose, it was absolutely perfect.

I looked on youtube and dailymotion but cant find a link.

The Rock No Way Out 2003 entrance was great, the first time seeing the looooong helicopter intro...then he walks out to some of the loudest boos Ive heard and especially for a guy that was so loved a few years early, he just saunders down looking cool without a care going on.

• Paid Members

Here are some decent Muta ones:

Shit was obviously going down here, judging by Tajiri's brilliant facial expression

This is the weird one I was talking about earlier

Chinese Muta

And for that last one, I HAVE to copy & paste this fantastic comments on YouTube:

everybody Great Muta is Japanese not Chinese his name is Keijii Mutoh....lol just because he is asian he is chinese. not always the case.it is like me sayiing americans are europeans today.it does not matter.whatever we're all immigrants to the new land called USA.Native Americans are the American Indians they settled here first way before anybody can legally call themselves real americans today.more for everybody's intelligence before July 4,1776 independence day.many of us were British.

• Paid Members
everybody Great Muta is Japanese not Chinese his name is Keijii Mutoh....lol just because he is asian he is chinese. not always the case.it is like me sayiing americans are europeans today.it does not matter.whatever we're all immigrants to the new land called USA.Native Americans are the American Indians they settled here first way before anybody can legally call themselves real americans today.more for everybody's intelligence before July 4,1776 independence day.many of us were British.

I'm more amazed there was no references to 9/11 in there. Most youtube comments always descend into that.

Archived