Favourite ring entrances.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was HHH that was supposed to be on the horse at WM27.

Individualy, some Mania entrances the last 10 or so years have really been awesome:

I enjoyed Rock & Cena's from WM28, some didn't, but the MGK and FloRida bits did add to it

CM Punks from WM28, the fireworks made it (hastag)EPIC

HHH and Takers from WM 28, along with the HIAC's entrance

HHH, Rock, Cena, Miz and Taker's from WM 27

HBK, Austin from WM25

Flair HBK Edge and Taker's from WM24

Cena's from WM23

HHH From WM21

The whole stage from WM20 (the floor screens i'm on about mostly) enhanced everyone's entrance that year, I think that should be brought in for Raw.

I agree with all of those except Miz at WM27. The word awesome made out of balloons was very silly altogether, but him pushing through the middle of them with a mean look on his face was hardly Austin walking through broken glass!

All of the top stars at WM24 looked fantastic with the fireworks coming from outside the stadium behind the entrance set. I'll add Mayweather & Big Show's entrances to the above list.

Some others not yet mentioned:

- Undertaker getting some speed up at WM-X7 due to the longer than usual ramp

- Undertaker on the back of an English hearse at SummerSlam 1992

- Sandman at ECW One Night Stand 2005

- Ted Dibiase at Royal Rumble 1992 where the cameraman was crouched at waist height looking up at Sherri's incredible cleavage and Bobby Heenan said "Wow! ... look at them".

- Diesel on the old WWF Superstars set when he would walk into view just as the truck on the video screen was about to smash into the camera.

• Paid Members
I agree with all of those except Miz at WM27. The word awesome made out of balloons was very silly altogether, but him pushing through the middle of them with a mean look on his face was hardly Austin walking through broken glass!

I think he was possibly referring to the "Hate Me Now" video package that was played immediately before his entrance, that was "awesome".

I did try to find a link to it but it looks like YouTube's cleared them all out, shitey copyright laws.

I think he was possibly referring to the "Hate Me Now" video package that was played immediately before his entrance, that was "awesome".

I did try to find a link to it but it looks like YouTube's cleared them all out, shitey copyright laws.

Full match, but the video in question is right at the start.

Loved it when i was there.

Thread over.

Cool. As. Fuck.

Have to say, even though they dumped the gimmick seconds after its debut, Dustin Rhodes' 'Seven' entrance was pretty fucking cool in my opinion.

I mean, he flew to the fucking ring for God's sake!

Al Snow and Head. ECW Arena. 1998. Fuckin' cool entrance. http://youtu.be/M16u5RV7mfQ

A helicopter. A red carpet. A swanky robe and Ric fuckin' Flair. http://youtu.be/258k70qnNM8

Sting 'one'up's' Flair and descends from a helicopter into the ring. (approx 6 mins in) http://youtu.be/xF8K-AQfwiE

Archived