UFC 154: 'St Pierre vs Condit'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate conspiracy theories but I will entertain this one.

Maybe GSP are throwing out Diaz to avert attention from Silva, so the company and public get into a fight just as much in GSP's weightclass. He could not do that with Hendricks because as exciting a fighter he is, not many fans will know him let alone pay to see him.

It pleases everyone with Diaz, GSP gets a fight at his weightclass, the fans get a fight they want and Dana makes a pretty penny. Only the hardcore fans and of course Hendricks suffer.

I am not justifying it, it just is what it is.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
it just is what it is.

Are you....

31013745.jpg

Dana?

But yeah, sounds probable. Didn't really think of it like that. I don't even like Hendricks but I would feel a bit sorry for him if they do GSP vs Diaz. I wouldn't be surprised though. GSP vs Diaz and Hendricks vs Condit or something. Dana would still get his big fight as you say and GSP delays the Spider talk a little longer.

• Paid Members

If you start saying "in the mix", start every sentence with "Listen" and show clear evidence of being in love with Chuck Liddell and all who are associated with him...I'll have to conclude that you are in fact...

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Dana Fucking White.

Archived