Hell in a Cell Discussion Thread

IANdrewDiceClay

Anybody else think with hell in a cell being in Atlanta the home of WCW and Bill Goldberg that the crowd will shit all over the main event?

Anybody else think with hell in a cell being in Atlanta the home of WCW and Bill Goldberg that the crowd will shit all over the main event?

I like how Heyman has melted from the waist down. (No, I really do - great pic).

Ryback really does have to win on Sunday. WWE is lost in a sea of nothingness at the moment and it needs something to freshen it up. A brand spanking new, super over babyface wrecking machine is probably the only way to go because... well there isn't anyone else, is there? As long as they don't shit their pants and do another "draft lottery", which really would be a nail in the coffin. I digress. Casey must beat Punk on Sunday. They can still have Lesnar interfere, it'll just add to the drama because you'll be convinced Punk will win again.

Contrary to (un)popular opinion, I think Sheamus vs Big Show will be ok. Sheamus's matey character makes him come across as a soggy turd on the mic, but he's still damn good in the ring, and that's where it counts at a PPV. There's the added dimension of Ziggler cashing in at some point as well. Should be fun. Although I'm against having two of the same gimmick title matches in one night - Punk and Ryback will have a harder time getting the crowd into it again second time round.

IC title - want Miz to win but I don't think he will.

Orton vs Del Rio - they have tried to make something out of this, but I can only see yet another PPV loss for Del Rio.

Tag Team title: They could get a lot of mileage out of this one, I hope it's not your bog standard tag match one bloke get distracted while the other gets pinned finish. I'd argue that Sandow needs the belt most out of all them as he seems to have stagnated a bit with Rhodes.

Contrary to (un)popular opinion, I think Sheamus vs Big Show will be ok. Sheamus's matey character makes him come across as a soggy turd on the mic, but he's still damn good in the ring, and that's where it counts at a PPV. There's the added dimension of Ziggler cashing in at some point as well. Should be fun. Although I'm against having two of the same gimmick title matches in one night - Punk and Ryback will have a harder time getting the crowd into it again second time round.

When did Big Show and Sheamus get made a cell match?

• Paid Members
Although I'm against having two of the same gimmick title matches in one night - Punk and Ryback will have a harder time getting the crowd into it again second time round.

Sheamus/Big Show isn't in the cell, unless that's a Smackdown spoiler.

Archived