Who has some of the best ring music in Brit-Wres?

funkyone

Ligero's music for me is the best because it is actually his own.

Travis's track is great aswell though.

The worst ones are those that all use the same generic pop/chart songs as each other because they couldn't be bothered to put any real thought into it. Spud's is a huge song but fits his gimmick and entrance perfectly so you can see why he uses it, other people use stuff like Kaiser Cheifs or Chelsea Dagger because they aren't imaginative enough with what they want to use

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry going to pump my own, fight for your right, the Beastie Boys if ever a song was written for a wrestling entrance it was that. proper.

Whenever I see a fat old man with a moustache I definitely think "Party Animal".

Only if he's wearing a Hawaiian shirt though.

• Paid Members
I really love Mark Haskins' theme which A-Merchandise made/found, but doesn't seem to be forthcoming in MP3 format.

I wondered if someone would mention this track , I love it and at the moment would say it is one of my favourite's

I fondly remember bugging Dan Edler for months to send it to me. It's still on my old laptop, I'll try and remember to grab it off there sometime.

I really love Mark Haskins' theme which A-Merchandise made/found, but doesn't seem to be forthcoming in MP3 format.

I wondered if someone would mention this track , I love it and at the moment would say it is one of my favourite's

I fondly remember bugging Dan Edler for months to send it to me. It's still on my old laptop, I'll try and remember to grab it off there sometime.

Hhmmm, fond is one word ;).

I seem to remember Len Davies uploading Loud & Proud for download somewhere, so i'm sure he'd be happy with somebody sharing it.

• 2 months later...

Archived