King Mo in wrestling a bad idea?

Donedude

• Paid Members

Really? They've booked themselves into a bit of a corner, then. He's no Lesnar, so special appearances are out as an attraction. Mind you, they have publicised the fact he'll be doing both, so I suppose they've given themselves some room to work with it. I haven't much of an idea how, though.

• Paid Members

This is me just assuming he'll take time off from his wrestling to focus on getting ready for his MMA fight. It won't look good if he's caving Kurt Angle's skull in one week and the next looking awful against some no name MMA fighter, given the reason he's there is to get Bellator over. I'm sure he'll be able to cut promos and that during training camps though.

• Paid Members

That's the problem with real, competitive sports in relation to wrestling - there's always the risk the guy you're trying to push will get beaten, and, in some cases, badly. IIRC, it's what happened with Bart Gunn and Brakus.

• Paid Members

Japan is a good example, some wrestlers (and companies) were much worse off once they got their heads caved in by proper fighters. King Mo is meant to be the bloke that makes your bones snap, crackle and pop, brother. It will be well crap if he's doing that in TNA but not in the SPL of MMA.

Archived