LDN threatens to sue council

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yeah, but you dont see Starbucks try and call the council to close down the little cafe down the road.

No. They just open a store a few doors down and put them out of business on name value instead.

Which is fair enough. Maybe LDN should try that tactic rather then being dick dastardly about it.

There are no established brand names in British wrestling, in the eyes of the casual punter. It's all just wrestling to them. Different bag of sandwiches.

The point Ravenhill is always making about kickpad wearing yard-tards putting on shows in his towns. The punters don't care if it's LDN WWA RPW or Johnny Kickpads, they see the posters with WRESTLING on and think "The kids like that... I'll take them" and then leave thinking "never again, that was shit" when they find the skinny yard tards dropping each other through light tubes for 3 hours.

• Paid Members

2012 the year LDN could close it's doors for business if Bagga pursues this IMO. If he does attempt to sue and loses legal fees can cost a bomb. Drawing 60-100 people per show and paying talent and venue hire, and I almost forgot to mention insurance and appropriate licenses LDN can't really be making that much profit as a business.

And where did you figure merchandise into your guestimate of LDN

2012 the year LDN could close it's doors for business if Bagga pursues this IMO. If he does attempt to sue and loses legal fees can cost a bomb. Drawing 60-100 people per show and paying talent and venue hire, and I almost forgot to mention insurance and appropriate licenses LDN can't really be making that much profit as a business.

• Paid Members

• Paid Members
Me actually, but also when I saw Bagga last Friday he was wearing a full suit and in fact I don't think I've ever seen him in a pair of jeans. You're not doing very well are you?

I'm really not, am I? haha. I was only taking what was said earlier in the thread as fact and I shouldn't have.

• Paid Members
Me actually, but also when I saw Bagga last Friday he was wearing a full suit and in fact I don't think I've ever seen him in a pair of jeans. You're not doing very well are you?

I'm really not, am I? haha. I was only taking what was said earlier in the thread as fact and I shouldn't have.

Yes, I have to say I was rather suprised so many jumped to assume that Bagga didn't have the right paperwork, rather then consider if he was taking action against the council that was an indication that infact he DID have the right paperwork.

People can slag off Sanjay business practices if they like and I can understand why some would, but the bottom line is that he is a business man. He's one of very few doing this full time sucessfully, rather than as a hobby or a bit on the side. That's a hell of a difficult thing to do in this country, so I don't blame him one bit for being protective of that, especially over people doing it part time.

Archived