The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure this is quite on topic but my Grandad passed recently and while going through a box of old photos found this one of him that I never knew existed and it couldn't have made me any happier.

Rick Rude blasting Ultimate Warrior with a massive piledriver at a WWE house show. Heenan at ringside and a young Shane McMahon as referee. 

Posted Images

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, Wretch said:

Some lovely, lovely nostalgia here for you then: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/OB/video.html

Some of them still even work!

Even the list is nostalgic - I remember that Nova DDT-legdrop-Stunner move vividly and may have never seen a Nova match before he became Simon Dean.

• Paid Members

Yokozuna getting a makeover from Bull Nakano and Luna.

0242-FF98-37-A8-4576-8-A68-C57-DC252-A67

I love this picture for some reason. Look at how happy they all look. No doubt 123 Kid was having a shit in someone’s spag bol just out of camera shot and that’s what they’re laughing about but I like to think it’s as wholesome as it looks at face value. 

• Paid Members

I'm sure I saw somewhere that having to do Yoko's hair was one of the jobs nobody wanted, as due to his size he could not wash it. I can't for the life of me remember where it was I read it, but folk would physically gag at the smell of it...

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

I'm sure I saw somewhere that having to do Yoko's hair was one of the jobs nobody wanted, as due to his size he could not wash it. I can't for the life of me remember where it was I read it, but folk would physically gag at the smell of it...

If he can't get under a shower head or bend down to a sink to wash his locks the smell of his hair would be the least of my worries, he must have absolutely hummed. 

I'm sure Fuji would give him a rub down with a flannel now and then but It'll have been like throwing a suitcase off the titanic. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

If he can't get under a shower head or bend down to a sink to wash his locks the smell of his hair would be the least of my worries, he must have absolutely hummed. 

I'm sure Fuji would give him a rub down with a flannel now and then but It'll have been like throwing a suitcase off the titanic. 

Should have just took him outside and hosed him down like a zoo elephant.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I think it was an article about Fuji's infamous ribbing that mentioned the smell. Fuji used to do his hair before a match, but he used to trick others into doing it because of the smell. If I'm remembering right, more than one person was physically sick because of it...

• neil locked this topic