EdgarTheSlouch

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

9 hours ago, Supremo said:

26C9E7E3-BDF1-4CC9-A43A-33A22E4B3DB7.thumb.jpeg.cbc03f8dec966d482f98260ca7272047.jpeg

I love this.

Is it just 6 random champions or are they all linked somehow?

38 minutes ago, MrK said:

I thought it was six different belts, but it looks like Bret and Shawn have the same one.

It was posted by the WWE reddit account saying "welcome to the club Kofi." Is it grand slam champs? Though wouldn't that include Angle, Orton and a bunch of others? 

7 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

It was posted by the WWE reddit account saying "welcome to the club Kofi." Is it grand slam champs? Though wouldn't that include Angle, Orton and a bunch of others? 

Depends what they’re defining as the grand slam. Angle and Michaels never won the US belt, and I don’t think Cena has ever been IC champ (correct me if I’m wrong). Austin was US Champ in WCW, but that’s a stretch of WWE acknowledging it for their grand slam.

12 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Was that directed at me? 

I can't even see where you've posted? Unless you also post as Lord Mountevans? 

19 minutes ago, gmoney said:

No, but he has paid Lord Mountevans 100 quid to watch a video of him having a go at a womans appearance.

1 hour ago, MrK said:

I think they are WWE's "legacy champions." The ones who overcame the odds and broke through the glass ceiling. Even though that's debatable on all of them (who is to say they worked any harder than anyone else), WWE bills this lot as the champions who suffered for their art, worked their way through the midcard belts and got their rewards. Even Cena was supposedly for the chopping block before he came up with the rapper gimmick. So this bunch always get put in as the hardworkers, where as they tend to bill Hogan, Savage, Warrior and the Rock as if they were made in a factory somewhere, with the mission to be a pro wrestler.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

6 hours ago, gmoney said:

He posted about Bret looking ancient. 

Imagine posting about Charlotte looking rough when you are likely a disgusting looking fucker yourself. Have a word.

4 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Imagine posting about Charlotte looking rough when you are likely a disgusting looking fucker yourself. Have a word.

Well that's another one of my posts blown out of all proportion. It's not like i mean anything bad or are deliberately trying to get a reaction.

I guess i shall just have to roll with the punches? I assume the only way to avoid comments like this is to leave? 😲

1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Well that's another one of my posts blown out of all proportion. It's not like i mean anything bad or are deliberately trying to get a reaction.

I guess i shall just have to roll with the punches? I assume the only way to avoid comments like this is to leave? 😲

Ah come on now. Don't call a beautiful woman a mess and then claim you were misquoted etc. You are scoffing at someone's appearance, it was neither warranted or funny. 

1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

Ah come on now. Don't call a beautiful woman a mess and then claim you were misquoted etc. You are scoffing at someone's appearance, it was neither warranted or funny. 

I said she looked "Well rough", which was mainly because of her hair. I doubt my observation on the UKFF will get back to Charlotte Flair.

People do get misquoted on here. I have had sentences swapped around and taken out of context, then twisted into something completely different  (not in this case)

Anyway... Thanks for your feedback 😊