The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

Found a luvverly bunch of coconuts. Here's my favourites:

3BOyIXq.jpg

Shane falling from the scaffolding. Desperate to be Photoshopped.

It already looks Photoshopped, to be fair.

I know it isn't, obviously. But it looks like Shane's been snapped powerwalking down the street and found himself superimposed against this backdrop in the most unlikely of positions.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, simonworden said:

Love that picture of Doug, Hero, Bryan etc in what looks like a shit 00s small town nightclub that stunk of vomit smoke and spilt VKs

What picture? I've gone back a few pages and can't find anything...or am I going mad?! I love seeing old pics of the indy lot.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

What picture? I've gone back a few pages and can't find anything...or am I going mad?! I love seeing old pics of the indy lot.

It's in the collection I linked to. There are dozens of Owens and Bryan. 

O71pMzW.jpg

Chuck Taylor, Daniel Bryan, Doug Williams, Sami Zayn, Bryce Remsburg and Chris Hero

Edited by Onyx2

On 18/04/2017 at 6:07 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Can you imagine the smell? Jack Daniels, cheap perfume and death.

Sherri didn't smell of cheap perfume, I can verify.  Met her a couple of times in the mid-90's at shows in Atlanta, Savannah, & a few other places.  Always the personification of niceness, with mischievous in there as well.  I was lucky enough to be out to dinner with her & a few indy chaps (Denny's) ... hell of a laugh with some Jim Beam in her.

18 minutes ago, Arthur B. Funky said:

Sherri didn't smell of cheap perfume, I can verify.  Met her a couple of times in the mid-90's at shows in Atlanta, Savannah, & a few other places.  Always the personification of niceness, with mischievous in there as well.  I was lucky enough to be out to dinner with her & a few indy chaps (Denny's) ... hell of a laugh with some Jim Beam in her.

I stand corrected, I'm jealous of your proximity to her and Denny's is a superb place to eat so fair play 

2 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

I stand corrected, I'm jealous of your proximity to her and Denny's is a superb place to eat so fair play 

It was Sherri who introduced me to Greg Valentine one night, & then the next night Lou Thesz & his wife Charlie.