EdgarTheSlouch

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

5 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Gangrel's pic makes no sense. Surely a vampire sits in a coffin all day and not a gym?

Goes to the gym at night 

On 1/4/2019 at 5:18 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Fuck!!! How do i post an image?

DS_D01QXkAE5Dh4.jpg

Like dis. 

You were posting a link to a search result. You need to link to the image direct. 

4 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

How was he? Did he get a good reaction?

Fucking crackers reaction. The crowd were very very loud. Truly deafening and louder than any live event pop I’ve ever experienced. Some very clever PAC chants too, original, but funny. He couldn’t help but smirk.

His match with Starr was wonderful. Top quality stuff. I won’t go in to details about what transpired as the event was 5 weeks worth of tapings. So I won’t spoil.

35 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Fucking crackers reaction. The crowd were very very loud. Truly deafening and louder than any live event pop I’ve ever experienced. Some very clever PAC chants too, original, but funny. He couldn’t help but smirk.

His match with Starr was wonderful. Top quality stuff. I won’t go in to details about what transpired as the event was 5 weeks worth of tapings. So I won’t spoil.

Let me know when it’s available to watch, I’ll have to keep an eye out!

I read on his opponent’s Twitter the match will be up on Defiant Wrestling’s YouTube for free in the next few days.