The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

How was he? Did he get a good reaction?

Fucking crackers reaction. The crowd were very very loud. Truly deafening and louder than any live event pop I’ve ever experienced. Some very clever PAC chants too, original, but funny. He couldn’t help but smirk.

His match with Starr was wonderful. Top quality stuff. I won’t go in to details about what transpired as the event was 5 weeks worth of tapings. So I won’t spoil.

• Awards Moderator
35 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Fucking crackers reaction. The crowd were very very loud. Truly deafening and louder than any live event pop I’ve ever experienced. Some very clever PAC chants too, original, but funny. He couldn’t help but smirk.

His match with Starr was wonderful. Top quality stuff. I won’t go in to details about what transpired as the event was 5 weeks worth of tapings. So I won’t spoil.

Let me know when it’s available to watch, I’ll have to keep an eye out!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, dopper said:

I read on his opponent’s Twitter the match will be up on Defiant Wrestling’s YouTube for free in the next few days. 

Indeed. They filmed 5 shows worth last night, 17 matches in total, all going on their YouTube channel for free.

Some of which is up there now. Some fast editing that like.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

17 matches? Wow. I imagine there were angles as well, and not just start-to-finish matches? How long did the show run in total?

Around 4 hours.

6.30 - approx 11.00. My back is still fucking killing. Yup, a few in ring promos to boot.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi