The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
On 12/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, tiger_rick said:

Pic of JC this week. I really want to see him grow his sideburns now. Shadow cast by his big ears makes him look like a member of the flying Elvises. 

IMG_20181228_161144.jpg

Rico

On 12/28/2018 at 8:28 PM, Kaz Hayashi said:

Gangrel, when he looked shit hot.

603DA76A-6635-4D13-B347-B14B496AB350.jpeg

Dolph Lundgren

• Paid Members
On 12/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, tiger_rick said:

Pic of JC this week. I really want to see him grow his sideburns now. Shadow cast by his big ears makes him look like a member of the flying Elvises. 

IMG_20181228_161144.jpg

Is Cena now classed as part time and therefore not part of the testing program anymore? I know they say he has freaky genetics but at 40+ it looks like he's had some assistance from somewhere.

• Paid Members

Trust me that looks like someone who's had assistance. Not saying he has. Like you said it may have been a change in how he trains. It's feesible. It just looks like now the testing is no longer an issue he got some help. There's a vast array of things out there. From asthma medication to injections. He's cut so much fat whilst keeping muscle, which is plausible with the correct training, I'm just not 100% convinced. But they always said he had freaky genetics.

• Paid Members

I have to laugh at people mocking Cenas hair on twitter. I’d fucking kill for half of his hair including the bald patch. I try and grow my barnet for a month and it looks like a map of the Orkney Islands. The lad looks mint.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Awards Moderator
On 1/4/2019 at 5:18 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Fuck!!! How do i post an image?

DS_D01QXkAE5Dh4.jpg

Like dis. 

You were posting a link to a search result. You need to link to the image direct.