The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

C82C17AD-2199-42DC-95E6-81E65F7C688F_zps

Fucking state of Trent Seven. I know wrestling isn't about the physique's & such any more but after watching NXT-UK I was amazed that he's not been ripped apart on here. At least Kassius Ohno has the advantage of being a fucking massive bloke albeit in terrible shape. In his ring gear Seven just looks like a phone shop manager on holiday.

Edited by Dead Mike

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

He's apparently a really nice bloke.

I can only go off 3 sources, one said he was OK, one said he refused to sell for them because they weren't a big enough name despite being twice his size (this was well before WWE started anything over here). The third was seeing him not hold a door open for someone and letting it flop back it their face as I was leaving work and heading to the car park one evening, which is the most damning indictment of bad form. 

Even when I've seen him as a family friendly face he looked a miserable sour faced twat bag. 

5 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Fucking state of Trent Seven. I know wrestling isn't about the physique's & such any more but after watching NXT-UK I was amazed that he's not been ripped apart on here. At least Kassius Ohno has the advantage of being a fucking massive bloke albeit in terrible shape. In his ring gear Seven just looks like a phone shop manager on holiday.

Also, the name of the team is Moustache Mountain, but going on that picture they look more like the Bumfluff Brothers.

5 hours ago, The Dart said:

Sports Entertainment.

sports ENTERTAINMENT more like!

sport
/spɔːt/
noun

1. 1.
    an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others.

So are we competing or cooperating? :unsure: