The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

It’s like Benoit and Kane had a child.

Never mind "think of the offspring" ..... think of the conception.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

What's the deal with The Rock's Mam? She seems to pop up everywhere.

Did she ever have a hand in running the Hawaii promotion? Rock's grandmother ran it for a few years after Peter Maivia died and was by all accounts well liked and respected.

I know Rocky Johnson worked the Canadian circuit a lot, though I'm not sure he ever worked Stampede - if he did that would explain Rock's mum being close enough to Neidhart to attend the funeral, I'd have thought.

It's probably just as simple as her having been on the periphery of the business long enough to have met everyone.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Did she ever have a hand in running the Hawaii promotion? Rock's grandmother ran it for a few years after Peter Maivia died and was by all accounts well liked and respected.

I know Rocky Johnson worked the Canadian circuit a lot, though I'm not sure he ever worked Stampede - if he did that would explain Rock's mum being close enough to Neidhart to attend the funeral, I'd have thought.

It's probably just as simple as her having been on the periphery of the business long enough to have met everyone.

I seem to recollect in someones book(either Bret's or the history of Stampede one) that he was involved with Stampede. 

Wasn't there something about The Rock not wanting to work a dream match with Shawn Michaels because of Montreal, owing to his or his family's history with the Harts?

• Paid Members

I have heard/read that Rock had absolutely zero time for Shawn. Whether or not that was partly due to his allegiance to Bret and the Hart's or Shawn's behaviour/personality led to Rock taking the side of Bret, I'm not so sure.