The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

1 hour ago, Richard said:

DoykpArU0AEEzzd.jpg:large

State of him. He looks like he's off to cash his pension. You would think after going all Jason Statham he would at least try and embrace the cueball look, instead he's got a fanny pack on his head.

State of who? I could hazard a guess, but a telltale feature's partially obscured.

I think with as good looking as he was it's a bit more surprising that he's aged a lot, but he's got the same thing as Raven wherein they remained good looking for a long time but the earlier drug use did the damage in the long run. Compare with Bret Hart, who it can't be say didn't have a dirty nose from time to time, but on the whole didn't have a dependency on drugs and looks about how you'd expect him to now, even though he needs his hair cut.

Plus I bet Shawn has been out in the sun in Texas a lot, which will have done a bit of a job on his skin and complexion.

Edited by returner82

40 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

State of him? He looks bloody good for a 53 year old considering his job and past habits, despite bizarre head coverage. People tend to have rather lofty expectations of how wrestlers should look after long careers doing what they do. 

I dunno. Steve Austin still looks the business. Hogan still looks like Hogan. Shawn has aged terribly, ironically since he packed in all the gear. He looks like Joe Pesci in Home Alone nowadays. 

3 hours ago, Richard said:

I dunno. Steve Austin still looks the business. Hogan still looks like Hogan. Shawn has aged terribly, ironically since he packed in all the gear. He looks like Joe Pesci in Home Alone nowadays. 

He doesn't at all, and I'd much rather look like him than Hogan. Austin stopped wrestling when he was still comparatively young, and the shaved head takes years off.